Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
I would call the police. If this escalates with soemone else. Ahe could go crazy and kill her next abusee. It has happened and could be worse fornthe next person.
I told her I would get police if she didn't stop, and she replied that she would kill herself the moment she hears they want her. As far as I can tell, she just wants to mentally scar me by having me get the idea that I'm responsible for her suicide.

And that is why I am so immensely proud of you for dropping her like it's hot.

She was toxic, she was controlling, wanted to make you feel completely responsible for her mental/emotional unstability. She needs to sort her s**t out---without you---so I'm glad you dropped her. So much emotion_awesome

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Destiny Eternity
One fry short of a happy meal...None of her crazy s**t is your fault. She makes her own twisted decisions. You did the right thing by blocking and reporting her. I would definitely block the brother as well just to cut off all contact. If you have her or her brother on any other mediums, block them there as well.
Using suicide to try and force someone to do something really shows how selfish and manipulative they are... and yes it feels good to avoid her like the plague because if I didn't do anything she would still be bugging me with poems about depression, death, and love. If she continues this behavior I'm going to report her to authorities.

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Spikey was Here
Destiny Eternity
One fry short of a happy meal...None of her crazy s**t is your fault. She makes her own twisted decisions. You did the right thing by blocking and reporting her. I would definitely block the brother as well just to cut off all contact. If you have her or her brother on any other mediums, block them there as well.
Using suicide to try and force someone to do something really shows how selfish and manipulative they are... and yes it feels good to avoid her like the plague because if I didn't do anything she would still be bugging me with poems about depression, death, and love. If she continues this behavior I'm going to report her to authorities.

People like that are exhausting. I don't like it when people use suicide and depression as a manipulative force. I have depression and have attempted suicide, but I didn't wear it on my sleeve.

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Reiko Iwamaru
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
I would call the police. If this escalates with soemone else. Ahe could go crazy and kill her next abusee. It has happened and could be worse fornthe next person.
I told her I would get police if she didn't stop, and she replied that she would kill herself the moment she hears they want her. As far as I can tell, she just wants to mentally scar me by having me get the idea that I'm responsible for her suicide.

She was toxic, she was controlling, wanted to make you feel completely responsible for her mental/emotional unstability. She needs to sort her s**t out---without you---so I'm glad you dropped her. So much emotion_awesome
I am too. Her s**t got so old and so stressful that I finally took matters into my own hands after constantly refusing to obey the words "no" and "stop"

She was okay in the beginning... but after I told her no she showed her true side/behavior. Her brother should be responsible for not getting her help and tried to rely on me to fix the mess... it still questions me how she was never placed on suicide watch after supposedly making two trips to the hospital from two failed suicide attempts.

Thank you so much for the encouragement, but I do believe the only problem I caused was not telling her when she asked me out the very first time.

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Destiny Eternity
Spikey was Here
Destiny Eternity

People like that are exhausting. I don't like it when people use suicide and depression as a manipulative force. I have depression and have attempted suicide, but I didn't wear it on my sleeve.
They are... it bothers me to see my friends get suicidal and I do whatever I can to try and get them to overcome it... every time I tried to get her to overcome it, I always got talked down and being told I did it to her... hopefully nobody ever commits suicide and realize that there is always a way out.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Spikey was Here
Reiko Iwamaru
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

I am too. Her s**t got so old and so stressful that I finally took matters into my own hands after constantly refusing to obey the words "no" and "stop"

She was okay in the beginning... but after I told her no she showed her true side/behavior. Her brother should be responsible for not getting her help and tried to rely on me to fix the mess... it still questions me how she was never placed on suicide watch after supposedly making two trips to the hospital from two failed suicide attempts.

Thank you so much for the encouragement, but I do believe the only problem I caused was not telling her when she asked me out the very first time.

Honestly...the more I hear about this in here, I think she is making this up---the brother and boyfriend thing anyway. I don't think she actually has either of the two, but rather just some serious issues she has to sort out. She could be a troll---a very sickening troll---but there's no way of knowing.
I question that too---if she really is emotionally/mentally unstable and suicidal then why wasn't she..? I wish to know this too. :/

Other than the little drama, she seriously over-reacted when you told her that, with the whole suicidal things and all this..she could have handled that very maturely but she chose not to. She honestly didn't.

So...yeah...you're alright. Truely. ^ ^ wink

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

My husband is a police officer and says if they hear about suicide then they rush over and wouldnt give people enough time to tell her. They send under cover cops to the house then barge down the door and grab her so she wouldnt have time

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Reiko Iwamaru
Spikey was Here
Reiko Iwamaru
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

Honestly...the more I hear about this in here, I think she is making this up---the brother and boyfriend thing anyway. I don't think she actually has either of the two, but rather just some serious issues she has to sort out. She could be a troll---a very sickening troll---but there's no way of knowing.
I question that too---if she really is emotionally/mentally unstable and suicidal then why wasn't she..? I wish to know this too. :/

Other than the little drama, she seriously over-reacted when you told her that, with the whole suicidal things and all this..she could have handled that very maturely but she chose not to. She honestly didn't.

So...yeah...you're alright. Truely. ^ ^ wink
I personally think she's the fake one. Her brother used her Skype and changed the profile picture to his and replaced her bio with his... why would he have to use her Skype instead of making his own? Also, she uses a mobile device to use Skype... So that implies that they use the same phone? The boyfriend I believe was an attempt to make me feel jealous and it obviously didn't work.

Indeed... she handled my response in a very immature way and began to use emotional abuse as a last attempt to try and get me to be hers...

I do think I'm alright as of now. c:

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

My husband is a police officer and says if they hear about suicide then they rush over and wouldnt give people enough time to tell her. They send under cover cops to the house then barge down the door and grab her so she wouldnt have time
Ah, I see. Would your husband view me as the innocent one in this whole ordeal? Because I waited two months until I told her that I didn't want to have online relationship with her and then she started acting mentally unstable, but said I am responsible for it.

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

Ah, I see. Would your husband view me as the innocent one in this whole ordeal? Because I waited two months until I told her that I didn't want to have online relationship with her and then she started acting mentally unstable, but said I am responsible for it.

a normal person would have been pissed that they were lead on for 2 months but wouldn't go through this extreme, of course you should have come clean immediately, but you probably were unaware of how unstable she is.

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

a normal person would have been pissed that they were lead on for 2 months but wouldn't go through this extreme, of course you should have come clean immediately, but you probably were unaware of how unstable she is.
I should have thought about it the very first time... I never went right ahead to tell her because I was afraid of how she would respond to it. x. x;;

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

I should have thought about it the very first time... I never went right ahead to tell her because I was afraid of how she would respond to it. x. x;;

that should have been your first clue.

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody
Spikey was Here
Vanilla Melody

that should have been your first clue.
Yeah... everyone tells me that the only thing I did wrong was not tell her sooner, but she's even more wrong for trying to use emotional abuse as a way to try and get whatever she wants.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Spikey was Here
quayla666
Spikey was Here
quayla666
Spikey was Here
I never thought about the blood loss part, but that's true as well.

I forgot to mention this... but I don't think she's real. Her brother has different pics of himself, but you can tell it's the same guy, however, hers was of a different person every time. The last pic she used I found the exact same pic on Tumblr in a page that was all about emo hairstyles.

Yes, exactly.

and she could have been real, just not using HER picture. I had a friend, use my picture, before. sweatdrop People do weird s**t sometimes.
Ah, I see... it's sad that people will do s**t like this online to make other people's lives a living hell... -.-
The thing is, there are always people that love the drama. They feel like life is too boring to live without it. I never understood those types, but they exist. There isn't much you can do, other than avoid them like the plague. sweatdrop
Yeah. My friend told me she put up a status on New Years Eve that read, "My New Year's Resolution: Forget about him, and tell him to ******** off when he wants me". A week after that, she tried to add me back. My friend said she won't stop talking about me and is now sending him cryptic and dark poems about how beautiful death is and how I "hurt" her. He also said she criticized him for not checking on her while she was gone.
Tell your friend that you don't want to hear it. It is in your past, and you don't give a s**t anymore. Tell your friend to block them, if they are really having that much trouble with them. It is up to them to block, and ignore, them.... Not you.

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

13,975 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
quayla666
Spikey was Here
quayla666
Spikey was Here
quayla666
Spikey was Here
I never thought about the blood loss part, but that's true as well.

I forgot to mention this... but I don't think she's real. Her brother has different pics of himself, but you can tell it's the same guy, however, hers was of a different person every time. The last pic she used I found the exact same pic on Tumblr in a page that was all about emo hairstyles.

Yes, exactly.

and she could have been real, just not using HER picture. I had a friend, use my picture, before. sweatdrop People do weird s**t sometimes.
Ah, I see... it's sad that people will do s**t like this online to make other people's lives a living hell... -.-
The thing is, there are always people that love the drama. They feel like life is too boring to live without it. I never understood those types, but they exist. There isn't much you can do, other than avoid them like the plague. sweatdrop
Yeah. My friend told me she put up a status on New Years Eve that read, "My New Year's Resolution: Forget about him, and tell him to ******** off when he wants me". A week after that, she tried to add me back. My friend said she won't stop talking about me and is now sending him cryptic and dark poems about how beautiful death is and how I "hurt" her. He also said she criticized him for not checking on her while she was gone.
Tell your friend that you don't want to hear it. It is in your past, and you don't give a s**t anymore. Tell your friend to block them, if they are really having that much trouble with them. It is up to them to block, and ignore, them.... Not you.
I've told him about it. He said he's only messaging her so that none of us could get in trouble (even though I very much doubt it). I told him he should do the same thing, but he's scared. -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff