Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

I personally don't like the whole "No sex until marriage!" thing but if your boyfriend wants that, that's something you'll have to come to an understanding with. If you don't want this out of a relationship, simply leave. If he respects your opinions, you should respect his. Don't force him to betray his beliefs. The logic you're using due to being tight isn't a good reason to sleep with him when he doesn't want to. Sex shouldn't hurt, unless of course you're scared and tighten up your body. When it comes to having sex at one point or another, loosen up and use lubrication if needed.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't understand how people say you can't enjoy sex if you don't masturbate. Masturbating is boring and for a lot of people, it makes them feel pathetic. That's how it was for me. On topic, maybe you should just have your bf use a virbator or a small d***o on you first? That way you can get used to it and he'll still be sticking to his ideals. I wouldn't think he'd have an issue using a toy on you and you'll feel a lot more comfortable with him doing it to you instead of you doing it on your own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff