Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxx
Stop talking to her? or else she'll keep doing it.
Just because she's friends with your friends, doesn't mean you have to be her friend. I wouldn't say openly be rude to her, because that just causes drama. Just distance yourself and be cordial, not overly friendly. Try to hang out with your other friends without her, and try not to talk s**t because that will also cause drama.
AstonL

that's what i've been doing, she is impossible to ignore and shes always in EVERYONES business. the only way i can get rid of her is just not even be in her presence, i don't know if i should explain it to my friends or if that would make it worse. but i blocked her on facebook and i expect her to start making up lies about me which wouldn't hurt me, it's just annoying
originalarock
Just because she's friends with your friends, doesn't mean you have to be her friend. I wouldn't say openly be rude to her, because that just causes drama. Just distance yourself and be cordial, not overly friendly. Try to hang out with your other friends without her, and try not to talk s**t because that will also cause drama.

lol, it's taking everything i can to not say mean or rude things, but i know thats what she wants, to rile me up and make someone mad because she loves negative attention. i guess i'll have to keep extreme control of myself if i do have to be with her
msisme
originalarock

lol, it's taking everything i can to not say mean or rude things, but i know thats what she wants, to rile me up and make someone mad because she loves negative attention. i guess i'll have to keep extreme control of myself if i do have to be with her

A lot of people thrive on drama. They want to hurt people, they want to make then angry because they think it's fun. Those kind of people suck. But the less you give in to them, the more they will leave you alone because you are no longer a play thing to them. Any time you feel like it gets too much, vent to a journal or a family member you can trust. And if it's around her, smile, count to ten and ignore the comment. If you never heard it, it can't bother you. And if you have to respond I'd just shrug it off. If she's really as bad as you say she is, you probably aren't the only friend she'll lose. Eventually she'll have no one, and that's a good thing to remember when you are trying to keep your cool.
msisme
AstonL

that's what i've been doing, she is impossible to ignore and shes always in EVERYONES business. the only way i can get rid of her is just not even be in her presence, i don't know if i should explain it to my friends or if that would make it worse. but i blocked her on facebook and i expect her to start making up lies about me which wouldn't hurt me, it's just annoying

I don't see the big deal? What she said about your brothers baby should have made it clear to you that she's not someone you want around, especially on facebook. If you keep her around, maybe It's you, not her.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
msisme
AstonL

It sounds like she's seriously got issues of her own. Aside from the multiple personalities or dissociative identity, it's a lot like she is craving attention--- but not the positive kind. I'd explain it to your friends about what she's doing. She's seriously sick if she feels thrilled from hurting people only and has to feel "in control". I swear, she sounds a bit psychopathic to me...could just be me perceiving it wrong.

Do you have her number? Block her so she can't text you or call you. Encourage your family members to block her too.
I'd just send her a message and tell her that you're ending the friendship for her dishonesty, her manipulative and crude personality and how she's been handling things poorly.

Peculiar Doll

Definitely sounds like she's lying about the DID there - probably to avoid taking consequences for her actions - hurting people might be fun for her, but the consequences probably aren't. I think you and your brother need to block and ignore this girl - get her out of your life.

Feline Bookworm

I had a friend similar to that in high school, only she didn't blame MPD, it was just how she was.
She would frustrate me and anger me to no end and it always felt like she "won".

The only way you can move past those feelings is to let her go. She isn't a friend to you, it doesn't even
sound as though she knows what a friend is. Ask yourself what you get out of the friendship and what
you give in return. If it's at the point now that she's insulting your family, it's time to cut the ties and move on.
I know how hard that can be when all you want to do is get back at them and in a way it feels like having
them in your life is kind of like an addiction, a love-hate thing that you can't turn off, but once you leave
her in the dust you WILL feel better and life will be so much easier and more simple. Try it. :]

Kitten

Honestly I hate when people say that they can't not be friends with people just because they're in your group. When I was younger there were plenty of people my friends associated themselves with that I didn't, I even hung out with my friends while they were around. It's possible, you just need to make it clear to your friends that you can't be friends with this girl anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff