Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have mixed feelings for my best guy friend but i like someone else and my best guy friend is going out with someone but he told me that he liked me i have to choose
please help!
who do u like better?
This isn't rocket science. Then again, watching you attempt to form a sentence makes me wonder if it is still to difficult for you. Perhaps on the Chem1A level.

Still: do you like your best friend more then the other guy? I'll assume no (but I wouldn't put it past you to post this thread anyway)

If no you should ask him out. If he snubs you then go to your best friend. If your best friend finds out calmly explain to him that he's your second choice. If that upsets him you should buy a sex toy.
You did not state a question. Create one or remove your topic from this forum.
Who do you like more?

And if your best guy-friend already has a girlfriend, then don't get involved with him.
i would go for the best guy friend
go for the guy friend. I would be thrilled to be in your position lol. good luck
Quote:

go for the guy friend. I would be thrilled to be in your position lol. good luck

stare So ye don't mind that the guy friend is dating someone else? ninja Girls
Night_Star309
I have mixed feelings for my best guy friend but i like someone else and my best guy friend is going out with someone but he told me that he liked me i have to choose

seeing as your friend is currently with someone, you should respect her and leave him alone in any type of romantic way. if he really wants to date you, he'll leave her. i doubt that you would want to get yourself into a situation of being "the other woman", so avoid it by not getting involved with him until/ if he dumps her.
Bili
Quote:

xd I was about to say that.
Bili
Quote:

::points at self:: i'm a girl, and yes, i would mind if the guy friend were dating someone else.
Bili
Quote:

no, because if they would be happier togather then that's what they should do
lil~arieana
Bili
Quote:

and to hell with whoever the guy is dating, right? Just forget her. Who cares what she feels while she's dumped for no other reason but that her usual date desides he can do better. That's cold. That's way cold. domokun
Bili
lil~arieana
Bili
Quote:

and to hell with whoever the guy is dating, right? Just forget her. Who cares what she feels while she's dumped for no other reason but that her usual date desides he can do better. That's cold. That's way cold. domokun

ok so your saying you would keep goin out with someone even if you totally liked someone else more? that would be not being true to your feelings i rather be true to my self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff