Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing as though you found your love on the school bus I don't think you felt real love, just a deep care for the person.

Anyways

Obviously this Bob person was not such a great character. Leading girls on is such a jackassy thing to do ((happened to me MANY of times))

The only real reason he broke your heart sweety was because of how he ignored youand treated you like s**t, and a boyfriend won't do that to you ((and if he does, well then, he isn't boyfriend material))

Goodluck hun, it is easier said then done to get over someone and it hurts, but all wounds heal someday, and yours should sooner with your new boy interest! 3nodding

With love,
heart Lynx
look beth isn't a good friend she just wanted u to go out with mark so she can get bob in other ways go out with john
who cares about bob and beth and mark?
my real issue is the present
not the past...
i was just explaining background on how bob hurt me...
You're always gonna have a broken heart, a hard fall, and failure in life but it depends if recover from the broken heart, that hard fall, and that failure that makes you stronger.

unknown

fear can be conquered, so conquer yours and get back in the game
ok most of u guys pointed out that *beth* was a bad frend...
that wasnt really the prob, but u tried to help newayz... it doesnt matter now cuz presently beth and i arent frenz, she turned out to be a b***h

and every1z saying trust *john*
well guess what

he cheated on me
he didnt give a rats a** about me...
so what do i do now? sad

i dont care too much because i didnt know him that well...
but it hurts knowing u cant even trust anyone...
You got to take a chance,

maybe john screwed you over, and that does hurt (aren't u glad u didn't rush into anything??)

anyway... yea he did u wrong well you have to learn to take the good with the bad, you can't have one without the other. just take it a day at a time. don't be afraid to try again. yea you should be cautious, but not paranoid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff