Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So sorry for you Foxy.

This happens to me constantly, and really my only suggestion would be to not give up and keep trying. Life is unfortunately not very easy, but it only takes one person to be the right person.

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

hey girl,
ive seen this in my life far too many times (ive never even dated because when i dont want a relationship they come along and end up being the worst thing ever, but when im ready for one, i screw up everything or they dont feel the same way, i GET YOU!)
honestly i will give you some advice that took me a long time to understand.
you are the #1 in your life. fall in love with yourself in really good ways. tell yourself whats good about you, and you will believe it. it spurs confidence. confidence is attractive.
keep your guard up, but also be lenient on yourself when you know what you want. everyone is different, and what i have learned is that when you let your guard down, if someone doesnt like who you are, you cant (and SHOULDNT) try to fix that, because you are you and there is someone on this planet that will adore the hell out of what you ARE. changing for someone could mean being miserable, and maybe you're with that person, unhappy, and you miss someone who would appreciate it.
basically love yourself, be confident, be happy with who you are, where you have come from, and dont change for someone else. i know frequent rejection and disappointment is hard, but man, look at the positives of life and love. you will get there! smile

Fatcat

Celestrix
hey girl,
ive seen this in my life far too many times (ive never even dated because when i dont want a relationship they come along and end up being the worst thing ever, but when im ready for one, i screw up everything or they dont feel the same way, i GET YOU!)
honestly i will give you some advice that took me a long time to understand.
you are the #1 in your life. fall in love with yourself in really good ways. tell yourself whats good about you, and you will believe it. it spurs confidence. confidence is attractive.
keep your guard up, but also be lenient on yourself when you know what you want. everyone is different, and what i have learned is that when you let your guard down, if someone doesnt like who you are, you cant (and SHOULDNT) try to fix that, because you are you and there is someone on this planet that will adore the hell out of what you ARE. changing for someone could mean being miserable, and maybe you're with that person, unhappy, and you miss someone who would appreciate it.
basically love yourself, be confident, be happy with who you are, where you have come from, and dont change for someone else. i know frequent rejection and disappointment is hard, but man, look at the positives of life and love. you will get there! smile

because when i dont want a relationship they come along and end up being the worst thing ever

Yahhhh
rofl

Sparkly Duck

Foxydoe
Weepy-drunk Foxy needs to be kept away from her computer, obviously sweatdrop

User Image
Brian Kush Flowerchild
Foxydoe
Weepy-drunk Foxy needs to be kept away from her computer, obviously sweatdrop

User Image

Whassat?

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Foxydoe
So I just spent the last few weeks of my life pursuing what's turned out to be an egotistical p***k just flattered by the attention, the interest was never mutual.

This is a recurring theme in my life LI, no one that appeals to me ever takes an interest in me, & pursuing what I *do* like always ends horribly/dead ends.

For those of you who can relate, how do you guys deal with the constant disappointment/failure to meaningfully connect with anyone else? Anyone have any particularly good coping mechanisms I can use, to help dull the pain? stressed

Just keep trying, just remember it's a numbers game.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Foxydoe
Jacque De Molay
Did you have a similar sense of humor?

Yes.

Didn't end well because the interest & effort was (obviously) one-sided.

When did you ask him out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces