Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm going to lose my virginity sometime in the next couple days. I hear she is expereinced, and she is not my girlfriend. I have absolutly no emotional atatchments to her.

So, what should I do and not do, and what are some things I should know? Add anything you want, ask any questions you want. Just trying not to look like to much of a dumbshit here, and make it decent for the both of us.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
I would let her lead really...but Foreplay! Lots and lots for her, because likely you wont last long anyways, lol. and CONDOM IS MUST. Please and thank you!
angel_259236102
I would let her lead really...but Foreplay! Lots and lots for her, because likely you wont last long anyways, lol. and CONDOM IS MUST. Please and thank you!

Thank you. Lots of foreplay? Got it.

Magical Girl

AD-Aura
Ask questions of her, and make sure that whatever you do, she's agreeable to it. The best way to learn and get better at sex is to ask questions about it and find out what your partner likes. Nothing worse than trying to do something you think you and her will like, that ends up being something she hates and ruins the entire experience for the both of you.

Agreed .
Can I ask why?

Seems random that you'd just decide to lose your virginity to a chick to whom you have no attachment. Or is it one of those "She's hot and I want her..." instances?

Feel free to not answer--just wondering... I don't have much advice, but since it's not her first time wouldn't her focus be on you? (question for the group) Or doesn't she know that you're a virgin?
Firstly, I'd just like to say that you should feel no shame in losing your virginity to someone you aren't in a monogamous relationship with or that you don't feel emotionally attached to. Society pressures people into believing that they should only have sex with someone they love because they'll "feel bad about it", but that's a myth.

I agree with the posters above me: communication is key. Ask questions and don't be afraid to tell her what you are or are not comfortable with, and allow her to do the same.
Fizzlesticks' Fantastic Safer Sex Kit - Checklist
Or 'Things to consider to help you decide if you're ready for sex'
3rd Edition! | NB: In this article, sex refers to all sexual activity.

- Gynecologist or GP appointment
Before you have sex, both you and your partner/s should have general check-ups and be tested for STIs, even if you've never been sexually active before (many STIs can be picked up in other ways, and can lie dormant).
Continue to have check-ups once or even twice a year, particularly if you have multiple partners. Make sure you have transport to the doctors or a Planned Parenthood Centre (which offers cheap or free services & supplies). Take someone you trust with you if you're feeling nervous. Remember: always be totally honest with your doctor.
What will happen at your first gynecology visit?

- Emotional Stability

Are you sure you want to have sex? Are you in a stable frame of mind at the moment? Can you deal with emotional/physical consequences of sex? Have you got an open, honest relationship with your partner? Supportive friends and family? Check out this article: Safer Sex for your Heart
Do you know what consent means? Do you know how to tell when it's okay and not okay to have sex with someone, or for someone to have sex with you? Read up: Navigating Consent

- Plan B
Do you have access to the morning-after pill, if the condom breaks? What about pregnancy tests? Have you made decisions together about what you will do in the case of pregnancy or Sexually Transmitted Infection?

- Money
You're going to need cash to fill your safer sex toolkit (with items you can find at the supermarket, pharmacy and doctor's surgery ), and to cover you in case of emergency. Do you have a steady income?

Safer Sex Toolkit
Which of the following suit you and your partner's needs? Make sure you know where to get them and how to use them.

- Condoms
Help prevent contraction of sexually transmitted diseases (STIs) during vaginal intercourse, a**l sex, fellatio (oral sex on a man) and when sharing dildos. Help prevent pregnancy during intercourse.
- NB: Spermicidal condoms are NOT recommended. They can irritate the vulva/v****a, and increase the chance of urinary tract infections in women.
- NB: Flavoured condoms are for oral sex ONLY; they will encourage infections in the v****a if used during intercourse.

- Latex gloves
Manual sex involves using the hands to stimulate the genitals. If you have rough skin, wounds (cuts, scratches, warts) or long nails, you could easily hurt your partner. Latex (or an alternative like vinyl if you're allergic) gloves can solve this problem! Also, really handy for play during menstruation and for safer a**l play!

- Dental dams
This thin sheath of latex protects against STIs during cunnilingus (oral sex on a woman, 'going down') and analingus/rimming (oral stimulation of the a**s). A cut open condom or latex glove will also suffice. Despite myths to the contrary, oral sex does still present a risk of catching STIs (herpes, aka cold sores, particularly). Also, really handy for play during menstruation!
By the way, Glyde makes dams in flavours - raspberry, vanilla and cola. blaugh

- Lube!
Water-based or silicon-based lube helps make entry easier during penetrative sex, helps prevent latex barriers tearing, is relaxing and keeps everything lubricated. It is essential for many couples. NB: Beware of oil-based lubricants; they break down latex and should not be used with any latex product.
True (irrelevant) story: Fizz once slurged 'tester' Strawberry Shortcake-flavoured lube all over herself at an adult store. Be careful - it's slippery. xp

- The Pill and other contraceptives

If you are sexually active in a heterosexual relationship, it's wise to consider going on the Pill or an alternative hormonal contraceptive to help prevent pregnancy. You will need to discuss possible side-effects and which contraceptive might be right for you with your doctor.

Got everything? Sure of everything? Go have fun.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
don balistano
So I'm going to lose my virginity sometime in the next couple days. I hear she is expereinced, and she is not my girlfriend. I have absolutly no emotional atatchments to her.

So, what should I do and not do, and what are some things I should know? Add anything you want, ask any questions you want. Just trying not to look like to much of a dumbshit here, and make it decent for the both of us.

what you should do is keep it in your pants and fins someone to have a real relationship with and wait for love....

gramps

Sparkly Fatcat

Pomnuria
Can I ask why?

Seems random that you'd just decide to lose your virginity to a chick to whom you have no attachment. Or is it one of those "She's hot and I want her " instances

I agree, but you made it sound like you have a girlfriend. And trust me the "experienced" girl is called "the one who cant shut her legs"
Be smart and wait, your not missing much.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
don't say stupid things like "I love you" and tell her it's a "no strings attached" thing.
If i were you, i would wait for that special girl. Cause you have a p***s doesnt mean you can just stick it anywhere. And for the first time, people tend to get attached to the person they loose their V too. So be careful about it. And if you're worried you're a virgin it's fine, there are many people who are still virgins. Don't be in such a rush to lose something that's so important.

But if you do go through it, i say use condoms. You don't want to get her pregnant, plus you don't know where she's been. <___< ... Good luck.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
x Tullulah x
Pomnuria
Can I ask why?

Seems random that you'd just decide to lose your virginity to a chick to whom you have no attachment. Or is it one of those "She's hot and I want her " instances

I agree, but you made it sound like you have a girlfriend. And trust me the "experienced" girl is called "the one who cant shut her legs"
Stop slut-shaming and grow up.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lick her p***y a lot because most women can't orgasm from sex anyway, and even if they can you are probably going to last about two minutes.

Shirtless Sophomore

x Tullulah x
Pomnuria
Can I ask why?

Legs like McDonalds, Open 24/7. Do you really wanna clean up after sloppy 34ths? Save it for someone you can actually care about. If you go through with it, sex is sex, GET A CHECKUP. You never know if that girl is a walking petri dish of STDs. Safety is a must, always and forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff