Welcome to Gaia! ::

losing the one you love can be very heartbreaking, i know this because i lost the love of my life. my friends at school think we were meant to be together, there is one huge problem preventing that. for a couple of weeks i walked around feeling sorry for myself, remember, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. when you feel sad and feel like all is lost, you must strive toward the future, who knows there may be something even better waiting for you xd
Two questions:

1. What's the advice you need?

2. What happened to proper Grammer?
judgmentwhiteknight
losing the one you love can be very heartbreaking, i know this because i lost the love of my life. my friends at school think we were meant to be together, there is one huge problem preventing that. for a couple of weeks i walked around feeling sorry for myself, remember, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. when you feel sad and feel like all is lost, you must strive toward the future, who knows there may be something even better waiting for you xd
I feel you man. I just experienced the same thing, after 3 years of a loving relationship. The say I see it is When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons.
I'm still not over her, but a temporary isolation from her migt help. The thinkg is, the wounds are never truly healed until someone else glues your heart back together. The way I see things now I it's time to move on, can't be all sad forever.... ... ... Unless your'e an Emo kid.... xp
Draginta
Two questions:

You know sometimes when you come to a revelation, it's just nice to tell someone who will listen. Where's he gonna go? The Chatterbox?
i always thought it was if life gives you lemons, throw them at someone, but same here man, three years and in one day it's over, wtf?!
ame_konjou
i always thought it was if life gives you lemons, throw them at someone, but same here man, three years and in one day it's over, wtf?!
Someone said that Love is friendship, lust and commitment... My ex seems to be having commitment issues, so that's how it goes down. She don't wanna be tied down. What happened in your relationship?
When life gives you lemons, squeeze out the juice into someone's contact lens case. It may not resolve anything, but God, the screaming is beautiful...
I can't believe I said that. I think I need to go to sleep.
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Two questions:

You know sometimes when you come to a revelation, it's just nice to tell someone who will listen. Where's he gonna go? The Chatterbox?

Either that or General Disscussion.
i feel your pain. hang in there, one day you'll wake up and everything will be okay.
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Two questions:

Nobody ever listens there tho. It's like General discussion! Let's discuss this! But all they do is talk about their own problems instead to actually caring about other people's.
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Two questions:

Nobody ever listens there tho. It's like General discussion! Let's discuss this! But all they do is talk about their own problems instead to actually caring about other people's.

This is a place to ask for advise. Read the stickies.
a very long story, but in short i was never sure of his feelings for me and he always choose someone over me, it was actually me with the commitment problems >.< the whole thing is messed up but some how it hurt really bad
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Two questions:

*nodds head*
Draginta
The guy just had his heart ripped out, stuck in a blender on frappe, and he had a revalation that told him to look towards a better future. I say let him be!
Vampress-NE-
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Biohazard EXTREME
Draginta
Two questions:

*nodds head*

hello more shallow people with nothing better to do then find flaws in others, you know not everything is spelled out for you, there are other ways of asking or recieving help xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff