Welcome to Gaia! ::

Didn't work for me, but it might work for you. But then again, I only saw her on the weekends.
Gee, yours isn't very far away. I live in Canada and my boyfriend lives in mid east of U.S.

I think you're lucky to be that close and there's all sorts of way to keep in contact. Thank goodness for technology!
If you guys are serious about making it work, it will work. Especially since you're only 2 hours away, that really isn't much at all. My boyfriend is moving to Ireland for 3 years to get a PhD, and I'll be still completeling my degree here in Rhode Island. Now that's friggin far, and for a damn long time.

Long distance relationships are worth it if you want to be with the person afterwards. They require a lot of work, planning, and unfortunately, pain. If you're unsure that want to be with the person for a very, very long time, I would advise ending the relationship now before you go instead of having it dissentigrate over time. Just my opinion though.
It could work. 3nodding I live in PA and he's in TX, and we've been going out over 2 years now. (Was originally a long distance friendship which is getting close to 4 years...) I admit it's really hard not seeing him though... sad But, we try to talk on the phone, through email, or IMs as much as we can, and it helps keep us close. 3nodding
Dash Myoku
The only thing I can suggest is to just trust eachother. If you can't then you shouldn't be in the relationship at all. A relationship is built from trust...but I hope it works out for you two. Wouldn't want anyone being sad ya know? 3nodding

QFE o.O;
srry, but they almost never work out neutral
My only advice.... communication, honesty, and trust. It helps as well that both are you are persistent to make it work out. I've been with my fiancee for almost 5 years and it has been a long distance relationship. What has made it work out is that we have both wanted this.... the rest should fall in place if your heart and your significant other's heart has the right intentions....
It's only 2 hours. Feel lucky you are in the same state as him (if you are). =/
All I can say is good luck.
BitterSunrise
It's only 2 hours. Feel lucky you are in the same state as him (if you are). =/

agreed! Try maintaining something over 2,000+ miles of distance. It sucks so much at times because your heart can get so lonely, but it is that single thought of her that can get you through the hardest times.....

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
If you think it can work-out, go ahead and try to make it work. But when love comes back to bite you in the a**, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff