Welcome to Gaia! ::

I felt the need to rant...

A little while ago I started dating this guy and all he seems to do is complain about me behind my back. (Yeah I am gay if you don't like it ******** off) But when I confront him about it he says he never said anything.

Which leaves me to believe that someone is lying, but I don't know who. crying I want to trust my boyfriend but He's cheated on other lovers before, he says he hasn't done it to me but theres still a part of me that cant trust him, and then my friends are my friends, but they haven't been to trust worthy either. *sighs* I'm so lost, help please?
Do you feel like he's lying to you?
She Wrote It Hallelujah

Kinda, he seems to want to avoid the situation when we talk about it, and I don't know if its because I make him uncomfortable with not laying my trust in him or because he is hiding something.
Yeah that happened to me. Stuff my (now) ex-boyfriend said like "I'm only going out with her because I can't get [ other girl ]" and "I don't give a ******** about what happened between us anymore" I heard from our mutual best friend. But he denies ever saying that. It's very tricky knowing who to trust. I guess you should trust the person who gives you the most reason to trust them. Even if its not your boyfriend.
If you can't trust either, then don't listen to either.
And there's nothing wrong with being gay lol.
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

Kinda, he seems to want to avoid the situation when we talk about it, and I don't know if its because I make him uncomfortable with not laying my trust in him or because he is hiding something.

from what you have said it sounds like He is. But your not going to know for sure, unless you catch him or get him to admit it
Yuyutaru
Yeah that happened to me. Stuff my (now) ex-boyfriend said like "I'm only going out with her because I can't get [ other girl ]" and "I don't give a ******** about what happened between us anymore" I heard from our mutual best friend. But he denies ever saying that. It's very tricky knowing who to trust. I guess you should trust the person who gives you the most reason to trust them. Even if its not your boyfriend.

Lmao Of course theres nothing wrong with being gay ^.^

I wish I could just trust both of them, That would make life a hell of a lot easier. I don't want to brush it off like it never happened though, because I heard that he said some pretty rude and spiteful things. rolleyes
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

from what you have said it sounds like He is. But your not going to know for sure, unless you catch him or get him to admit it

I wish I could catch him or something, if he is. He's always kind around me though, Maybe I'm just whipped or something stressed I don't wish it was true, but if it is I wish he would just tell me and not let me find out the hard way...
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

I wish I could catch him or something, if he is. He's always kind around me though, Maybe I'm just whipped or something stressed I don't wish it was true, but if it is I wish he would just tell me and not let me find out the hard way...

try telling him that
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

try telling him that

I tried and he half told me too screw off and that I was a whiney little b***h, in a "nice" way of you can call it that. I haven't really brought it up again, cause I really like him, but I don't like the drama he brings to my life. sweatdrop crying I think I just need to get out more or something...
Aojiroi
Yuyutaru

I wish I could just trust both of them, That would make life a hell of a lot easier. I don't want to brush it off like it never happened though, because I heard that he said some pretty rude and spiteful things. rolleyes

Well if you feel you can't trust him, then the basis of the relationship is gone isn't it? Trust is one of the fundamental 'building blocks' of a relationship and if you can't trust him, then you shouldn't continue to be with him. Even if he didn't actually say those things, the fact that you can entertain thoughts that he might've, shows that you're not ready to be in a relationship with him, or to proceed any further.
Of course, it's up to your own judgement and I can only be here in the capacity of an e-random giving advice, so yeah...
I think you should follow your instincts,even though you really like this guy is he worth putting you through all this turmoil? And if you believe the rumors even considered them being true then he is not the right person for you. (Your being gay does not matter to me)
Yuyutaru
Aojiroi
Yuyutaru

Well if you feel you can't trust him, then the basis of the relationship is gone isn't it? Trust is one of the fundamental 'building blocks' of a relationship and if you can't trust him, then you shouldn't continue to be with him. Even if he didn't actually say those things, the fact that you can entertain thoughts that he might've, shows that you're not ready to be in a relationship with him, or to proceed any further.
Of course, it's up to your own judgement and I can only be here in the capacity of an e-random giving advice, so yeah...

And I truely do thank you for that *glomps* heart Believe it or not I've learned a lot today. 3nodding
You're still with these people? I would try to make a new friend who I couldactually trust and dump the guy. Hes cheated before and as much as I'm up for second chances, I don't think he needs one.
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

try telling him that

I tried and he half told me too screw off and that I was a whiney little b***h, in a "nice" way of you can call it that. I haven't really brought it up again, cause I really like him, but I don't like the drama he brings to my life. sweatdrop crying I think I just need to get out more or something...

no this isnt yor fault. It's he who is in the wrong. and you dont have to take that frm anyone. tll him that you Need to know he's not cheating on you or it's over
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah
Aojiroi
She Wrote It Hallelujah

try telling him that

no this isnt yor fault. It's he who is in the wrong. and you dont have to take that frm anyone. tll him that you Need to know he's not cheating on you or it's over

The next time I get a chance I am going to be straigh forward with him. 3nodding no beating around the bush for me! Atleast I'll try not to be so whipped... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff