Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're just entering teenage angst. Everyone askes themselve those questions eventually. You'll find the answers to them, once you think on them a bit. Until then, just try and give yourself some motivation.
Ugh. (sorry that's it)
If my answer didn't satisfy you, try talking with a school counselor about it.
Well if you look deeply into everything nothing really has any purpose. Even nothing has no purpose.
Just live, even if it is just to see how many people you can piss off so bad they hate you.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Your life is what you make of it. If you do not find anything in your life to be motivation enough for you to keep going as it is, then find something new.
Well heres an Idea!

If were all gonna die anyways, whats the point to sitting around waiting for it? go out and have fun untill you die, no reason to sit around waiting for the end! but remember other people want to have fun before they die too, so you still gotta follow societys rules.
i have the same problem~ asking myself why we exist and why we are here if we are going to die one day. i dwelled on it for so long, but the truth is, just taking so long to grieve over what will happen to us in so many years is just a waste of time. the only thing we can do is live on doing our best to make it the best, taking in every second of life and enjoying it... even if it means hating everyone around you.

i really dont have the motivation, but im trying to find that reason to live. So far, the only thing that keeps me moving is my goal in life; to be as happy as i can possibly be.

So i wish you luck in life hoping you will find that motivation, since we have no other choice but to live our lives the way we want to.

POINT OF THREAD: you are not alone, you have to decide how to spend your life, and making it the best you can by your ideals and your happiness; what you think is right or wrong.

sweatdrop ah.. sorry if this doesnt make sense.. im really bad at telling stories making me really bad at posting..
Wizardjjm
Well heres an Idea!

If were all gonna die anyways, whats the point to sitting around waiting for it? go out and have fun untill you die, no reason to sit around waiting for the end! but remember other people want to have fun before they die too, so you still gotta follow societys rules.

I agree with him!
Life does suck, but only if you think it does. Your quality of life has a lot to do with your outlook on life, your perspective. Is the glass half empty or half full? Optimism can do great things for you!

Yes, we are all going to die eventually. Some of us sooner than later, but that doesn't mean life has no point. I think we need to just make the best of things, roll with the punches and try to have a good time. Go out and live life! That's the entire point of life -is to live it.

If you ever want to talk about our hopeless existence, feel free to PM me!
M.I.S.S.Y
Wizardjjm
Well heres an Idea!

I agree with him!
w00t I have been agreed with!
You should talk to your doctor, or someone at school, or try mixing up your shedule with different activities to keep you motivated.
Ashamana
I'm in a state of almost complete apathy (if you don't know what that means go away) I can't seem to find the motivation to do anything. I keep asking myself questions like "what's the point of it all" I mean we're all gonna die anyway so how should I live? as a skeptic I cannot accept anyone else’s morals about "good" and "evil" I don't think they exist. I can barely convince myself to even finish this... Please help..

Read my name dude... I understand. It happens to a lot of people... not really much can be done about it either. Just hope one day that you'll "snap out of it".
Bah... you know whats worse than apathy? Whining about having it and expect others to care about you caring about nothing! Its a phase, most people go through it some time, if not multiple times...
go out have fun, we are allhere for a reason adn sitting at home doing nothing is not it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff