Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favorite thing to do with friends?

Going to the movies 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Spending a night in 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Pigging out on all your favorite food 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
What friends? 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Meh

So lately I've been on a hunt for a cute lesbian best friend that I can spend time with and get to know and have the occasional cutie kisses and such. The only thing wrong with this is that I am painfully horrible at talking to girls. And even beyond that I have trouble keeping their attention. Any suggestions or advice would be welcome whee yum_strawberry
1. Looking for a certain sexuality to befriend is pretty ******** up.
2. Also, so is your sense of what a lesbian is, since just because they may be into girls, doesnt mean they will want to have this kind of 'friendship'.
3. Are you looking for a relationship or not? You dont really get friends who will kiss you just cuz.
4. If you are looking for a relationship, be honest about it. No one wants to be lied to about the reasons you want to talk to them.
legnanellaf5
2. Also, so is your sense of what a lesbian is, since just because they may be into girls, doesnt mean they will want to have this kind of 'friendship'.
3. Are you looking for a relationship or not? You dont really get friends who will kiss you just cuz.
4. If you are looking for a relationship, be honest about it. No one wants to be lied to about the reasons you want to talk to them.

1. Id be open to really any best friend but seeing as I'm a lesbian it would be nice to meet someone who could at the least understand my sexuality
2. Cool if they don't want to have anything more then a friendship, of course I can respect that. Just because someone is a lesbia and wants to be my friend doesnt mean that all the sudden they fit my critera for a best friend. I want to get to know someone
3. Im not looking for a relationship at the moment. If thats the way things go then by god I'm not going to stop them. I was just using a kiss as an example.
4. Im not known to lie. If i was to meet a girl and I wanted to be more then friends I would tell her instead of just investing into a friendship

But none of this actually answers the question I asked.... rolleyes
JayMarrie
legnanellaf5

1. Id be open to really any best friend but seeing as I'm a lesbian it would be nice to meet someone who could at the least understand my sexuality
2. Cool if they don't want to have anything more then a friendship, of course I can respect that. Just because someone is a lesbia and wants to be my friend doesnt mean that all the sudden they fit my critera for a best friend. I want to get to know someone
3. Im not looking for a relationship at the moment. If thats the way things go then by god I'm not going to stop them. I was just using a kiss as an example.
4. Im not known to lie. If i was to meet a girl and I wanted to be more then friends I would tell her instead of just investing into a friendship

But none of this actually answers the question I asked.... rolleyes

That is a very stupid reason to single out someone of one sexuality. Which is probably why you are having issues. I dont really care about the questions you asked because they were offensive and ignorant. A girl isnt going to be your friend just because you are a lesbian and she is a lesbian, and it isnt like your sexuality is hard to grasp.

Look for people who have actual common interests to befriend. ******** girls doesnt count as that is going to lead to only sexual stuff.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I get what you're talking about, I often wish I had more lesbian friends myself. Honestly I don't have too many problems finding lesbian and bisexual girls. Be yourself, be funny, talk about your interests and ask about theirs. State your sexuality right off in a non-intrusive manner and hopefully they'll respond in the same fashion so you'll know who they are right off the bat.

Irregular Gatekeeper

22,965 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
I think a more clear way to state your goal is that you're trying to befriend a female to can at least be borderline lesbian with you (doesn't mind giving or receiving physical affection and being emotionally open). Anything else is bonus such as an actual relationship.

Is that right?

I don't know about finding a particular set of friends like that, it either happens or it doesn't. It just requires one of the friends to initiate any physical affection, and both friends going back and forth to observe each other's reaction if they need to take it down a notch. I'm very affectionate but for others and my own comfort, I don't act on it unless I feel very safe with them. I even feel awkward hugging family members at times.
vampire_queen7
I get what you're talking about, I often wish I had more lesbian friends myself. Honestly I don't have too many problems finding lesbian and bisexual girls. Be yourself, be funny, talk about your interests and ask about theirs. State your sexuality right off in a non-intrusive manner and hopefully they'll respond in the same fashion so you'll know who they are right off the bat.

Thank you for some actual advice whee
Trainer Aurora Rain
I think a more clear way to state your goal is that you're trying to befriend a female to can at least be borderline lesbian with you (doesn't mind giving or receiving physical affection and being emotionally open). Anything else is bonus such as an actual relationship.

Is that right?

I don't know about finding a particular set of friends like that, it either happens or it doesn't. It just requires one of the friends to initiate any physical affection, and both friends going back and forth to observe each other's reaction if they need to take it down a notch. I'm very affectionate but for others and my own comfort, I don't act on it unless I feel very safe with them. I even feel awkward hugging family members at times.

And I can understand that. And per say you wanted to be my friend. I can accept their wants because a friendship should have mutual respect. But thank you, I will probably start a new thread that is more descriptive to avoid confusion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff