Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Lust Perfume
The UnH0ly one
how so? My 4 years tell me soon is not what one considers soon...
Good Luck lol
.... Still not explaining. Since you seem to know all about contraception, why will I be getting pregnant soon if I am not using a condom?

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

From what I read it doesn't sound very fulfilling to me.
I had a similar problem with my boyfriend and what he said to me was he felt bad playing with me unless he could get me to climax.
Maybe he feels like he'd rather have all or nothing?
There are many ways you can get him to climax besides blow jobs and penetration, you just need to be creative!

Dapper Gawker

It's like ten times faster to get off from fapping than sex, so... that's probably why. Maybe you guys can do the quick stuff, like fap for him or he faps for you. You guys got a time crunch, so you have to work with it.
Not to be rude, but he is a guy. You could walk up in the nude and literally say, "You know what I want.", and if his response isn't your preference than there is an underlying problem. While I am sure he worries, somewhat, about stamina after a recent ejaculation if anything it prolongs the actual act of sex when sex comes in tandem to masturbation.

As for pain I believe it is more apt you are both tightening muscles. The best way to deal with this is a warming gel like tiger balm or something to relax the general area. Just attempt to keep it out of your v****a.

Also, and this may sound rude, but he could be seeing someone else without your knowledge. I really hope that isn't it, but it is quite possible considering the sex drive of men. If that is the case than you're better off moving on as quickly as possible so as to deal with the pain to come and get through it so you can be happy with someone else.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Orlantis
Not to be rude, but he is a guy. You could walk up in the nude and literally say, "You know what I want.", and if his response isn't your preference than there is an underlying problem. While I am sure he worries, somewhat, about stamina after a recent ejaculation if anything it prolongs the actual act of sex when sex comes in tandem to masturbation.

As for pain I believe it is more apt you are both tightening muscles. The best way to deal with this is a warming gel like tiger balm or something to relax the general area. Just attempt to keep it out of your v****a.

Also, and this may sound rude, but he could be seeing someone else without your knowledge. I really hope that isn't it, but it is quite possible considering the sex drive of men. If that is the case than you're better off moving on as quickly as possible so as to deal with the pain to come and get through it so you can be happy with someone else.

NO, this isnt rude, it is sexist and wrong. Having a p***s doesnt make you any more or less into sex than not having it. Humans are way too complex to narrowly define their behaviours and wants in this way.

Not all guys are really into sex, and guys do have other thoughts beside it. Just like there are girls who are really really into sex and think about it more often than some guys do.
GIRL I FEEL YOU.

My boyfriend and I have had issues with this before. At first I thought I was just too passive, but even when I started being more sexually aggressive, I got NOTHING, which of course made me feel like crap. To an extent my issue is similar to yours- we work different shifts, I'm a morning person and he's a night owl so we're not really alert and awake at the same time. But at the end of the day you just need to talk to him about how you're feeling and what you can both do to pick up your sex life. It's possible he may be fapping because well, it's less effort.

To an extent, my boyfriend and I still have sex less often and our physical intimacy has become more reliant on cuddling, hugs, etc. But we still do get it on fairly regularly, and this works for both of us. You guys just need to workout what makes you both happy. A lot of people don't like the idea of scheduling sex, but it can be a lot of fun and can ensure you to get your quality time together each week or whatever.

A healthy sexual relationship relies on communication, and that's really the bottom line. Good luck!

Lunatic

The first thing you should do is
Talk to your Fiance about this!
If you have tried numerous times and all have failed then talk to him about it.
He may give you a good reason or a bad one
but at least you know the problem and you can fix it!

I Know that when men are lacking in the kinky part
Its not always because "I don't think your pretty" department
Some men tend to be less sexually active because of stress or something is bothering them.
(could be money matter,work/relationship problems/family etc.)
Usually men will masturbate or do something else too either keep them relaxed or keep their mind off from it.

This is only one factor that could be the problem though out of many others
If you really want too know the truth then all you need to do is ask!
angel_259236102
Orlantis

NO, this isnt rude, it is sexist and wrong. Having a p***s doesnt make you any more or less into sex than not having it. Humans are way too complex to narrowly define their behaviours and wants in this way.

Not all guys are really into sex, and guys do have other thoughts beside it. Just like there are girls who are really really into sex and think about it more often than some guys do.

You seem to think that I posted that guys only think about sex all the time. That is rather limiting to what I was intending to get across. I did not intend to relay that guys are always dominated by their sexual desires. I was merely implying "we" can be lacking in noticing when the opposite sex is indicating they would like to engage in intercourse. I also understand that everyone is different, but I assumed this was posted in a public venue in order to get opinions from all types of people. I apologize if you think my view limited or indirect. I'm not sexist in the least.
Talk to him about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces