Welcome to Gaia! ::

in august of last year i split with what to me was the love of my life. My two best friends helped me to relise i was being cheated on (in a sence), i can handle that but the thing that hurt the most is that he was cheating on me with one of my best friends!

Ever since then i have never got over it. i still love him so much it hurts to see him around me. They went out with eachother for afew months but now its over which hurts even more because my best friend has become extremely depressed by it. I know you may think why the hell is she my best friend still but i couldn't lose her because of a boy, she means to much to me to lose her, she will never know how much she means to me but also, she will never know how much it hurt to find what she had done, after all it was her who helped me to go out with him in the first place!

i don't know what to do for the best anymore my life is tipping upside down all my friends are depressed except for one friend, she may be depressed but she seems to be the only one helping me at the moment the only one that really understands. Sandy thankyou so much you, i know i can rely on you to be there for me if i need you and you know i will always be here for you too. heart *big hug* thanks
Aww, well, I feel for ya. Take some time to mourn and feel sorry for yourself, but then you've got to move on and forget, because it doesn't do any good to sit and miss him when he's not coming back.

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You're what, 13? Somewhere around there from your profile. It's just a boy. It seems like love now, because it's the most extreme emotion you've had as of yet. But in another 3 years you're going to look back and say " i thought i was in love with THAT guy? PFFT!" Doesn't feel like it now, but you'll get over it. TRUST ME..
it ain't the end of the world kiddo. get over, and move on, there will be others out there.
If I Die Will You Hold Me
You're what, 13? Somewhere around there from your profile. It's just a boy. It seems like love now, because it's the most extreme emotion you've had as of yet. But in another 3 years you're going to look back and say " i thought i was in love with THAT guy? PFFT!" Doesn't feel like it now, but you'll get over it. TRUST ME..
thanks, i guess thats true when i leave school and don't know him anymore things will be different thankyou

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
porridge_oats
thanks, i guess thats true when i leave school and don't know him anymore things will be different thankyou

You're welcome. I may not be that much older than you, but still. I've got a few more years of experience on mer ^^ When i was about 11, i thought i was MADLY in love with this guy i went to school with. He was a complete a** too. I thought i was going to DIE when i went to middle school. And now i'm like..GOD i can't believe i wasted so much time on that retard...It'll get better, i promise ^.~
porridge_oats

You're welcome. I may not be that much older than you, but still. I've got a few more years of experience on mer ^^ When i was about 11, i thought i was MADLY in love with this guy i went to school with. He was a complete a** too. I thought i was going to DIE when i went to middle school. And now i'm like..GOD i can't believe i wasted so much time on that retard...It'll get better, i promise ^.~
i guess, it's just hard to see that happening you know? but hay as the saying goes there's plenty more fish in the sea right?
<center>The same things happened to me, but instead, I was the 'cheating best friend'. We're still best friends, as well.

And, on top of that, I did hook my best friend and the guy I had a crush on up. I did this because it gave me a reason to talk to the guy, and something to talk about. I -wanted- to be closer to him.

I guarantee that's the reason your best friend hooked you two up.

You're only 13! Don't worry. Life will go on, I promise! I was depressed for the longest time after my best friend found out. And, the worst part of the matter is, I was living with her at the time because my mother and father were out of town.

It happened when I was fifteen. It's a maturity thing, that you'll come to understand after a while. It's almost two years later, and I -just- found another 'guy of my dreams'. He's graduating this year and leaving me for Chicago, but it's just another turn in life.

Cry a bit about it, laugh about it, and go on.

.:: Imbrue ::.
</center>

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
porridge_oats
porridge_oats

i guess, it's just hard to see that happening you know? but hay as the saying goes there's plenty more fish in the sea right?

Exactly ^_^ i have to go now, i have to go to work >.> grr...anyway, good luck to you, feel free to pm me if you want someone to talk to ...

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Just be strong. YOu'll get through it. You will need to move on eventually though. so don't worry.
beauei
Aww, well, I feel for ya. Take some time to mourn and feel sorry for yourself, but then you've got to move on and forget, because it doesn't do any good to sit and miss him when he's not coming back.

You're my twin. blaugh

I think you and your friends should sit down and talk about it. But really don't worry so much about boys. You have your whole life ahead of you.
just try to get on with ur life it will be easier

This isn't the most encouraging thing to say--but you know, it really could be love .-.

just a thought...
ahh thats sad *give a big *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas