Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So basically I lost a friend after I got worried because she keeps starving herself.
I snapped at her, and she basically ditched me.
I apologized, but she didn't accept and sided with someone who really hurt me.
What should I do? Should I apologize again?

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
You should not have snapped at her for something like that. That is very personal and she is obviously insecure.
Sit down and talk things out and explain that you were only worried and didn't mean it. Ask her why she ditched you and sided with said person.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-Kitty Cookie-x
You should not have snapped at her for something like that. That is very personal and she is obviously insecure.
Sit down and talk things out and explain that you were only worried and didn't mean it. Ask her why she ditched you and sided with said person.

I told her a big long apology and she treated me like s**t though

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Emmabanana1
x-Kitty Cookie-x

What exactly did you say to her when you snapped?

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-Kitty Cookie-x
Emmabanana1
x-Kitty Cookie-x

I got so upset I told her she would die and I'd feel upset

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Emmabanana1
x-Kitty Cookie-x
Emmabanana1
x-Kitty Cookie-x

I got so upset I told her she would die and I'd feel upset

I don't know what to tell you. Try to talk to her about why she's treating you this way. If nothing is changing, move on and get a better friend,

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Leave her alone. Stop harassing her with apologies. I don't know how recent this was but it sounds you've been bothering her non stop without giving her space. Stop bothering her and give her time. She either needs it to forgive you or you just really messed up and she really no longer wants anything to do with you and if it is the last one then you need to accept it.

Magical Girl

Emmabanana1
So basically I lost a friend after I got worried because she keeps starving herself.
Is she anorexic? If so, tell her parents.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Emmabanana1

I can understand why you snapped; your friend doesn't seem to know how good of a friend you are. You snapped because you were concerned for her health, and you're in the right here. Hell, I would've done the same thing! But if she keeps starving herself, then it sounds like she's got an issue that her parents need to know about; your friend needs help. But the fact that you offered her help and told her the consequences of her action through a snap, she took the concern the wrong way and sided with said person.

I suggest you talk things with her and tell her that you acted the way you did because you were very concerned for her, but also ask her why she left you for someone who hurt you. You might also have to ask her why she's starving herself and acting this way, because there is something bigger in the picture here that's causing her to act like this, and as a friend you need to know. Her parents need to know too!

But just like kitty said above me: if nothing is changing, I suggest moving on and finding a new friend, because it's obvious the girl is quite insecure and immature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff