Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

What going to happen to me? how do i get it back?
There's not much you can do depending on the reason, you CAN NOT drive on a suspended license or you WILL go to jail.

Generous Friend

Abyssus _Puella
There's not much you can do depending on the reason, you CAN NOT drive on a suspended license or you WILL go to jail.

It's only because i have a few tickets that i never paid yet. See now how am I going to get money to pay for tickets if I can not drive to work?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think you could see about getting privileges to drive to and from work only.
Public transport?

Gawker

Why didn't you pay the tickets off in the first place? Why do you have enough tickets to get suspended?

Do what all other people unsuitable to drive do. Use public transport or grovel for lifts. Then when you have the money, pay the fines.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I guess you also don't have the money to go to a defensive driving class to get them reduced? Plus you will have to pay court cost too. I think your license gets suspended even after you paid depending on how fast you were going above the post limit.

By the way what is going on with court? I got a speeding ticket this year and they told me I could extend the court date if I didn't have the money but after a while if you don't pay it they will have a warrant for your arrest, that could just be in my state though....

Generous Friend

Rhouis
Why didn't you pay the tickets off in the first place? Why do you have enough tickets to get suspended?

Do what all other people unsuitable to drive do. Use public transport or grovel for lifts. Then when you have the money, pay the fines.
It's only 2tickets.that I forgot I had. And they are not for speeding it's for toll Booth. I didn't have change

Gawker

Jaded Katie
Rhouis

It's only 2tickets.that I forgot I had. And they are not for speeding it's for toll Booth. I didn't have change

It doesn't really matter what they're for. If you're not sure where to go from here, pop down to your local police station, or DVLA, and see what you can do. If they can give you a step by step list then you know you're doing the right thing and you can't get into trouble for anything else. I'm not even from America, so I don't know how things go. America seem very strict on tickets and send you to court for even the most minor of driving offenses.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Jaded Katie
Rhouis

Doesn't matter what the tickets were for, or for how much. You ignored a court order, and now you're getting punished for it, they often offer payment plans for people who can't afford to pay the tickets off immediately and that would have been the easiest way to deal with it, or calling the toll company immediately after you ran their booths to see whats up and see if you could have gotten a reduced penalty fee.

Right now all you can do is call the court and explain the situation to them. Maybe they will still work out an arrangement for you to pay your penalties back, and give you permission to at least drive to work and back home only. While it couldn't hurt to ask, don't expect these to be wiped off your record. Your insurance will probably go up because of this.

But the sooner you get an arrangement in order, the quicker you can be back in the green, and hopefully avoid being arrested on a bench warrant or something.

Adorable Fatcat

Jaded Katie
Abyssus _Puella

It's only because i have a few tickets that i never paid yet. See now how am I going to get money to pay for tickets if I can not drive to work?
That's why you should pay your tickets as soon as possible. They aren't ******** around when they say they want money from you. xd You'll have to find a way to get them paid because you won't be getting your license back in good standing until you do.
Go to police station & sort out what you did.
Then go to DMV for renewal.

Business Phantom

That suuuuuucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out