Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why can't those that are jealous of a relationship, can't leave them alone? Why must they keep persisting to destroy the purity between the two lovers?
I do not understand this. If your jealous then leave them alone.
Currently I am dealing with this, and she can't just leave me alone. I love the one I love, and not her, yet this stalker persists...

-EDIT-
-Well its over, thanks everyone-

Fashionable Gaian

It's happened to me so many times.
Then I got engaged.
Now everyone leaves me alone.

Heated Visionary

Zaku Kyrukuyu
Why can't those that are jealous of a relationship, can't leave them alone? Why must they keep persisting to destroy the purity between the two lovers?
Currently I am dealing with this, and she can't just leave me alone. I love the one I love, and not her, yet this stalker persists...

Stop talking to her. Ignore her, rather then giving bad responses. She'll get tired and give up soon enough.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Ignore, block and if it continues, call the cops.
eye has sad
Zaku Kyrukuyu

Stop talking to her. Ignore her, rather then giving bad responses. She'll get tired and give up soon enough.

Its been going over half a year now and she hasnt stopped, :/ its likes shes obsessed with me...x.x

Familiar Genius

Tell it to her face, if you're afraid of hurting her than be nice and gentle with the truth.

Dapper Raider

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well... I tend to take a more, subtle, approach to things. Having dealt with the issue at least once before, and seeing as you're dealing with a displeased lady, make the matter a kind one. If jealousy is the issue, talk it out. You don't love this other one, explain that. Assuming you've already done that, disconnect yourself. SLOWLY. You don't want somebody to take a knife to you. (you never know.) As you draw apart, take a look at things from a wider perspective and keep an eye on somebody else for that person. I'm not saying like an animal with a toy, but, if it keeps her eyes off of you, then maybe, just perhaps and without heart break, you can divert her attention to be infatuated with another person other than yourself. If all else fails, then it boils down to this, and no, not the police. Don't bother the men in blue with petty squabbles of a girl and her desires. Ignoring her is unlikely to work, in the sense that she will find you. Tell her off. If at first kindness doesn't work, then you will have to be harsh. Put things onto the table and say it out. Sure, it doesn't feel the best when you do that, but, if you have to then you must.

Tipsy Prophet

If your love is as true as you say, some psycho wouldn't "stain it's purity"...

Anyway, this is what restraining orders and harassment tickets are for.

Heated Visionary

Zaku Kyrukuyu
eye has sad
Zaku Kyrukuyu

Its been going over half a year now and she hasnt stopped, :/ its likes shes obsessed with me...x.x

Doesn't matter the time spent on her part. Continue on ignoring her, block her, or if it ever goes from interweb stalking to irl stalking, file a restraining order.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Be more brutal and harsh on rejecting her.
Some people are crazy enough to keep going after you if you don't reject them properly.
Some take the responces of " I have a gf/bf " as a challenge where if they the love interest weren't there you'd like them back. rolleyes

Anyway if you have brutally/harshly rejected her, where you are crushing any hope or confidence she has then ignore her and actually stick to it by not responding and walking right past her.
If she keeps following and stalking you then give a friendly warning of a restraining order before initiating it when she persists after the warning.

Stop being mr nice guy. :
I understand the feeling of not wanting to be an a*****e or brutally hurt someones feelings but for some people its necessary.
Zaku Kyrukuyu

Oh gosh...i know what you meani really hate that, i think that maybe people think that if you guys are unhappy that it'll make them feel better...just tell the girl one on one honestly what you think about her bugging you so much...oes it bother the girl your with at all?
ignore her.

compared to your love, she's just a ******** fly buzzing around. swat it out of the sky and keep walking.
It sounds like you're exaggerating.
anonumos
It sounds like you're exaggerating.

ha! this is what i was thinking.

i have this one b***h of an ex my boyfriend has. no matter how many times both of us say 'hey, b***h, stop being possessive, you're not in love, you're being a clingy, possessive b***h!' she DOESN'T TAKE THE HINT. but it's not, uh, 'staining the purity' of our love. we just get annoyed. b***h won't just ******** go the ******** away. i don't even think of it as a stressor. she just keeps showing up like a creepy stalker at places we end up. oh, we go to the pool hall? THERE SHE IS! she cheated on my boyfriend 237287 times, and he kicked her out of his house and she STILL stalks him.

what the ********.

so i know what you mean, tc, but you are exaggerating this, or letting it get way the ******** out of hand here in your mental.. uh, space.
Are you trying to do a real-life reenactment of Romeo and Juliet?

Because if you are, I gotta tell ya, that is one awful play.

Just awful, truly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces