Welcome to Gaia! ::

IF u have noticed i have had alot of threads about my gf..well some of you might know we broke up today..she said she wants just a break..and be a freind with benifts..and i said like my usally whipped self "ok i understand"....Am i a pushover?...should i have said more?....i really want the realtionship to work....any advice?
Anybody have anything to say to me?....or am i just a p***y
Learn to be more assertive... don't give her what she wants all the time, she's just demanding things out of you because she knows she can. Learn to say NO to her when you know that it's going to affect your health and wellbeing, because from what I've read (from here and your other threads) she's certainly not thinking about that. Learn to stand up to her or you'll get played like a <insert crappy analogy here>
If you want the relationship to work, you have to realize that it has to work on your terms as well, and not just hers. In a relationship there are two equals- you and your partner and the responsibility of maintaining that relationship is on both of you equally.
Maybe you should step back a little, stop being so hung up on her for a while and see that there are better things out there for you.
And don't do FWB...it's just her way of wanting to have her proverbial cake and eating it too.
Yuyutaru
Learn to be more assertive... don't give her what she wants all the time, she's just demanding things out of you because she knows she can. Learn to say NO to her when you know that it's going to affect your health and wellbeing, because from what I've read (from here and your other threads) she's certainly not thinking about that. Learn to stand up to her or you'll get played like a <insert crappy analogy here>
If you want the relationship to work, you have to realize that it has to work on your terms as well, and not just hers. In a relationship there are two equals- you and your partner and the responsibility of maintaining that relationship is on both of you equally.
Maybe you should step back a little, stop being so hung up on her for a while and see that there are better things out there for you.
And don't do FWB...it's just her way of wanting to have her proverbial cake and eating it too.

My freinds say she has me wrapped around her finger.. truth is i dont care?..is this wrong..though there is some stuff i want to say to her
dresstokill
IF u have noticed i have had alot of threads about my gf..well some of you might know we broke up today..she said she wants just a break..and be a freind with benifts..and i said like my usally whipped self "ok i understand"....Am i a pushover?...should i have said more?....i really want the realtionship to work....any advice?

omfg get a life just get a new girlfriend get over her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's probably a stupid b***h for dumping you so just get over her!! your forums are pissing me off!!
dresstokill
Yuyutaru

My freinds say she has me wrapped around her finger.. truth is i dont care?..is this wrong..though there is some stuff i want to say to her

It gets to a certain extent when you should care- and that is when it affects your health and wellbeing (both physically and emotionally). I understand that you probably feel that you're totally in love with her, and that's fine but there's a limit to acceptable behaviour and I daresay I think she may have crossed it.
By all means say what you need to say to her, but don't let your feelings for her affect your judgement. Believe me in a few years time, you will be kicking yourself up the a** when you look back at this, for being such a tool.
saskia-san
dresstokill

omfg get a life just get a new girlfriend get over her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's probably a stupid b***h for dumping you so just get over her!! your forums are pissing me off!!

Well sorry if my problems dont make you happy..you ******** b***h
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru

It gets to a certain extent when you should care- and that is when it affects your health and wellbeing (both physically and emotionally). I understand that you probably feel that you're totally in love with her, and that's fine but there's a limit to acceptable behaviour and I daresay I think she may have crossed it.
By all means say what you need to say to her, but don't let your feelings for her affect your judgement. Believe me in a few years time, you will be kicking yourself up the a** when you look back at this, for being such a tool.

Your probally right...I just cant stop thinking about her..
things seem fine to me, whats the problem
Eptigo
things seem fine to me, whats the problem

Well..i dont know really...
dresstokill
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru

She just broke up with you... step back and give it some time...breathe a little... don't do anything rash...thoughts of her will progressively fade away as her role and influence in your life diminishes, providing you don't give her that foothold in your life.
My advice is that you dont- don't let her assume the power role in your life. You will waste potentially months or years of your life waiting on her and you won't be any better for it- if anything, you'll probably come out more damaged and battered than before (speaking from extensive experience here).
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru

She just broke up with you... step back and give it some time...breathe a little... don't do anything rash...thoughts of her will progressively fade away as her role and influence in your life diminishes, providing you don't give her that foothold in your life.
My advice is that you dont- don't let her assume the power role in your life. You will waste potentially months or years of your life waiting on her and you won't be any better for it- if anything, you'll probably come out more damaged and battered than before (speaking from extensive experience here).

Ok but were not truley broken up..according to her were on a break..
dresstokill
<center>
It depends.
Did you really mean what you said.
Or were you just saying that not to make her angry.

Don't base a relationship on a lie.
Tell her how you really feel.
</center>
dresstokill
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru
dresstokill
Yuyutaru

Ok but were not truley broken up..according to her were on a break..

You're on "break" with "FWB"? neutral That usually sounds to me like "I like someone else, but lets continue messing around anyway in case I can't get him, I can always have you"... seriously man... it sounds like she's just playing you like a sucker... some girls can be very cruel and harsh this way... don't fall for it... you seem like a nice guy, you're better than this
Moon_Unit
dresstokill
<center>
It depends.
Did you really mean what you said.
Or were you just saying that not to make her angry.

Don't base a relationship on a lie.
Tell her how you really feel.
</center>

its not a lie..i guess..i just dont want to screw s**t up.know what i mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff