Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okies, This is probably going to be rather long, and I'm sorry, but I need to explain some stuff.
I have these really bad mood swings. Like, abnormally bad (We're talking happy to depressed in a matter of seconds; every day.) I don't know what to do about it, but I'm coping. Anyway, you needed to know that for the story to make a bit of sense.
Ok, I like this guy... His name is... Um, lets make up a fake name. We'll call him Frank. I met him at a gig with my friend way back last summer. I personally didn't like him that much, but I was at that angsty/emo stage in my life where I hated everyone, so meh. Anywho, he seemed to paying my friend a LOT of attention, and I didn't really care, but she gave him her number. She talked to him for a bit, and then just, sort of forgot about him. They lost contact.
We went to another gig, and Frank was there, I thought he was rather attractive, but my friend thinks I hate him, and for some reason I din't want my friend knowing or something... I don't know, it was confusing.
As a joke my friend told Frank that I "wanted in my pants". She left after that, leaving Frank and I alone. Well, not alone, but we were the only ones in that particular area.
We were talking and he was being really hyper and stuff. He asked me to dance on the spot. Me, being really hyper too, said okay, and we started pretending to dance to non-existant music. Afterwards, he asked me if what my firned was true. I panicked and said no. He bowed his head down, and I patted his head to try and lighten the situation. He screamed and walked off. Then he wouldn't talk to me or look at me! Fun! I was really upset about it too, because we were getting along REALLY well and then this happens and it got all ******** up again.
Then i found out that a couple of weeks after the "incident" at the gig, Frank was checked into a psychiatric hospital. Guess what for? Extreme mood swings, like mind. And depression.
I felt really bad for Frank, and I really didn't know how to cope. I missed talking to him and stuff. He stayed in there for two and a half months and... I dunno.
I guess what I'm trying to say is... What should I do? Should I try and make him happy again? Does he even like me?
I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense.
Well, you could at least call him and tell him that you only patted him on the head because you were nervous wink

And after that I guess you could talk about your mood swings. You both have them, so that gives you guys something to talk about. Having someone to talk to that knows how you feel is always good.
Sephiroth Rules
Well, you could at least call him and tell him that you only patted him on the head because you were nervous wink

And after that I guess you could talk about your mood swings. You both have them, so that gives you guys something to talk about. Having someone to talk to that knows how you feel is always good.

I can't call him though, he isn't allowed have a phone in the hospital...
Uhm, then maybe you could write a letter? Or go to the hospital on a visit?
Sephiroth Rules
Uhm, then maybe you could write a letter? Or go to the hospital on a visit?

eek nonononononononono.
I can't. I won't. It'd be too hard. I wouldn't know how to explain everything to him.
I have bad experiences with hospitals...
I dunno, I want to talk to him... So badly, but I can't.
Okay. Maybe you could write a letter and have someone else give it to him?

I'm running out of options smile

Or you could wait until they let him go and THEN go and call/see him.
Sephiroth Rules
Okay. Maybe you could write a letter and have someone else give it to him?

I'm running out of options smile

Or you could wait until they let him go and THEN go and call/see him.

Sorry... I'm never very good at taking advice.. sweatdrop
The thing is, I'm not sure whether he wants to see me. Last time I talked to him, I said I didn't like him and he stormed off and wouldn't talk to me. Apparently he's trying to cut himself off from his past friends and life and start over.
Well if he ran off after you said that you didn't like him, then I suppose he cared back then. Not sure if that's still the same.

Guys are very poor at catching hints or reading between the lines. You have to spell it out for us... xd
Sephiroth Rules
Well if he ran off after you said that you didn't like him, then I suppose he cared back then. Not sure if that's still the same.

Guys are very poor at catching hints or reading between the lines. You have to spell it out for us... xd

Ah, poo... So, how should I tell him then?
Wait, should I tell him?
The truth. Don't worry rehearsing what you're going to say. Just tell him the stuff you need to him to know. That you like him and you're sorry for the way you acted that night and anything else you can come up with.

And of course it might create a bond if you told him that you have the same problem.
Sephiroth Rules
The truth. Don't worry rehearsing what you're going to say. Just tell him the stuff you need to him to know. That you like him and you're sorry for the way you acted that night and anything else you can come up with.

And of course it might create a bond if you told him that you have the same problem.

.... Hm, that could work!
Thank you so much! <3
No problem. Glad to help wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out