Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I dont think you can say it is a need since a big percent of females dont. But pretty much all guys have, although you cant say all guys currently do.

The p***s though does need to ejaculate to just clear it out because of how their system works, so for them it does turn into a health issue. Wet dreams are an attempt to try to do this if a guy isnt ejaculating, but is not something you can say happens often enough to make it not needed, since who knows how often a wet dream occurs. So if you have a p***s, then yes in a way it is a need.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LilithDraco
legnanellaf5
I dont think you can say it is a need since a big percent of females dont. But pretty much all guys have, although you cant say all guys currently do.

The p***s though does need to ejaculate to just clear it out because of how their system works, so for them it does turn into a health issue. Wet dreams are an attempt to try to do this if a guy isnt ejaculating, but is not something you can say happens often enough to make it not needed, since who knows how often a wet dream occurs. So if you have a p***s, then yes in a way it is a need.

Women have wet dreams too, and sex drives. I guess maybe there's some women who don't though.

I didnt suggest they didnt? But there is a difference between a female's want to pleasure herself, and the need for a p***s to clean itself out because it makes sperm all the time. A girl's repo system is fine if she doesnt masturbate or orgasm or whatever frequently, but a guy can damage s**t if he doesnt do that.

Also, there is a guy with 2 dicks who was on reddit for an AMA, he actually said he needed to do it like every other day or so because of that mutation he has, since if he doesnt his prostrate gets inflamed, so it is more than just a sex drive issue.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
legnanellaf5
LilithDraco
legnanellaf5

Women have wet dreams too, and sex drives. I guess maybe there's some women who don't though.

I didnt suggest they didnt? But there is a difference between a female's want to pleasure herself, and the need for a p***s to clean itself out because it makes sperm all the time. A girl's repo system is fine if she doesnt masturbate or orgasm or whatever frequently, but a guy can damage s**t if he doesnt do that.

Also, there is a guy with 2 dicks who was on reddit for an AMA, he actually said he needed to do it like every other day or so because of that mutation he has, since if he doesnt his prostrate gets inflamed, so it is more than just a sex drive issue.

So glad I'm not a man.

Generous Giver

yeah, masturbation is a healthy and normal thing.

in sex education they dont really teach kids about female pleasure, which is a big ******** problem. girls masturbate as much as guys do, but since we are taught its almost conceived as "unnatural" for women. which is wrong.

i wouldnt say its a NEED, but its definitely something almost every human being does.

Indulgent Partner

Some folk don't NEED to, but masturbation is normal and healthy. I feel like they are out there, but they have a small population. I see a lot of people afraid to, and shame themselves for masturbating, or masturbating "too much", which is still generally within normative habits of humans.

Why you ask?

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I guess women shouldn't feel guilty if they feel like it's a physical need right?

Indulgent Partner

LilithDraco
I guess women shouldn't feel guilty if they feel like it's a physical need right?
You should never feel guilty about masturbating. Most everyone does it. Its not bad. You aren't going to die. Your hand won't grow hair, and your eyes won't fall out. Its perfectly normal and healthy to masturbate as a woman.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
LilithDraco
You should never feel guilty about masturbating. Most everyone does it. Its not bad. You aren't going to die. Your hand won't grow hair, and your eyes won't fall out. Its perfectly normal and healthy to masturbate as a woman.

Thank you for that.

Indulgent Partner

LilithDraco
Blackrose_The_Knight
LilithDraco

Thank you for that.
No worries. I have a resource for you.

Scarleteen its a sex ed website built around teens, but hell I am a 25 year old woman and use it.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
LilithDraco
Blackrose_The_Knight
LilithDraco

Thank you for that.
No worries. I have a resource for you.

Scarleteen its a sex ed website built around teens, but hell I am a 25 year old woman and use it.

Yes I'm 25 as well. Thanks.

Enthusiast

LilithDraco
Do you think it's a physical need for everyone or just some?

A large majority.

Typical Reasons why people do not Masturbate:
  • Due to sexual suppression from religion, controlling families with strict moral values, or families who don't have the parenting skills to talk about sex and everything related to it (which leaves children feeling awkward and confused).

• Some people just never felt the urge.

• Low libido.

• Some may think masturbating is for those who can't get laid, and rather find someone to have sex with to satisfy their needs.

• Then there are those who never took the time to explore their bodies.

Masturbating is actually healthy, especially for women. It helps us understand our body, know what we like and how we like it, so when we do get involved with someone, there will not be any confusion and she can direct her partner to the most pleasurable spot (which makes sex a little easier).

Spoopy Kitten

Just for some. I dont think my boyfriend has masturbated in the past 3 years unless i have told him to. Hes got a low libido due to high stress at work. Me on the other hand, if we dont do it for a few days, ill have my hands down my pants for an hour while hes at work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff