Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a 'date'with a guy and he was there... but with his friends.. I didn't go to him because I am a bit shy and he wasn't alone. when they left, he called me and he asked me to come to him. When I came there(it was outside) he hugged me and tried to kiss me. At that moment I was calling my best friend. one of His friends tried to take my phone en then He touched my butt. I feel it is wrong but i'm not so sure of it. I tried to stop him but he would not listen.
I got away on time but i am still a bit scared. what should I do?
Ask a mod to move this to life issues.
(T)assie
what should I do?

a) Take this thread to Life Issues subforum in General Discussion.

b) Not spend time with said guy anymore.

c) Spend more time with your friends for a while.
This does belong in life issues, but it sounds like those are guys you really need to stay away from.
If that happened to me....I'd knock the guy out, the one that touched you I mean. But that's just me....I know violence isnt the answer, but if you told him to stop, its like a warning....Id fricken knock him dead.
If this guy wasn't your actual boyfriend or you haven't been talking for a while then he should not have violated by him, maybe you should talk to him about his actions and tell him that you are not that type of girl redface
i have known him for a while so it was weird that he did this....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff