Welcome to Gaia! ::

is it wrong to think of ways in how you can kill your grandparents. I can say this with all my heart that i i hate my grandparents. Not one day has gone by without them yelling at me. Ok, i understand that they are my grandparents, or tht they are trying to teach me from right from worng, but wut they yell at me is a totally different situation. Since my grandparents does not speak english...i mostly have to translate for them in letters and doctors appointment. but is it really necessary for them to yell at me during the whole process. they even said it for themselves tht they wish me dead or i was never born. even my mom want to kill them both. wen my mother was still pregnant with me, my grandparents tried to convince her to abort me because im a girl. for some damn reason, they hate gurls. my grandparents yell at me because i tell them i dont understad the letters tht they want me to translate. is it my fault that i dont comprehend on wut the doctor or w/e is trying to write, i mean come on, im onli 16....they call me dumb, stupid, slut..im like i didnt even do anithing with a guy. they even tried to send me to boot camp, and for wut??nothing..my grandparents tried to slap me...but im like if they lay one figure on me...its on..i dont care who they are to me. if they dont treat with respect, most certainly respect wont be given to them. being an elder does not give them the rite to treat me...and this is jsut the half of the story......how i realli want to kill them!!! scream

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
<center>I suggest ignoring them.

Tell them that if they never wanted you from the beginning, they have no need of you now. Don't think of killing them, just ignore them and tell them off. You don't have to put up with it.
</center>
It is okay to THINK about it (humans as a whole have violent tendencies towards one another) but ACTING on it is DEAD WRONG.

This is a little creepy... don't make it more so.
I think I kind-of understand how you feel.
My grandmere's like that too. EXCEPT. She totally acts all innocent, so my parents go on HER side. And omg, she makes my parents make me translate for her, share my washroom with her, let her watch TV, and all that. It's.. DYING-worthy. Seriously. And in the car, I can SUFFOCATE THERE. Because she smells like rotting flesh partially masked with stuffy hair-cair products. Blehhh. But you know what? I stand it. Because I know she's going to die. twisted
na, maybe, yes
Thinking of it is fine, but don't actualy do it. You could tell them you are not doing anything for them unless they treat you with the love and respect you diserve.
Tessitore
It is okay to THINK about it (humans as a whole have violent tendencies towards one another) but ACTING on it is DEAD WRONG.

basicly she nailed it
its ok to think but NEVER put into ACTION
(if not I would have started the riot so many times in school)
move in with aunt or someone else in your family. Or maybe your friends.
Tessitore

She's right. But come on who doesn't think about at least killing some one at one point in their life.
Ya, just ignor them, they won't live for ever, and when yur 18 you can leave
its funny... becuase your name is cutteNfluffy....

but you wanna kill people domokun

sorry... that amused me....

erm... its not bad to think of ways to kill people... or... to kill them... but... if you get caught ... you have to be prepared for the consequences...
im onli 16...so i cant move and i have both my parents here livin together..but if i tell them to give me respect or i wont help them, theyll do nothing but yell at my mom, and my mom had my back forever and i dont want her to go through that. my mom wants to kill them so badly but its a chinese traditiion tht we cant yell back...wich i am not following. my mother even ******** up there car..b/c of sucj anger she have towards them. one day o was about to push them off on a flight of stairs....but then again...i dont wanna go to jail or sumtin like tht. but their also old..so they wont live tht long...and once they do die and burn in HELL, ima laugh at their funeral HAHHAHAHHA!!!!
No need to kill them

Tell them that they're old and about to die blaugh
Thinking of killing is like you've already done it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff