Welcome to Gaia! ::

I confessed to this one guy I like about 3-4 months ago ... He's one of my really close guy friends that I talk to every now and then and he cares deeply for me when I need it. He never told me the answer of how he feels about me after I told him though ..

So is it possible for someone to change their mind and say they like him / her back ? (by the way, this is after building up the friendship more)
Its possible, but its probably better not to get your hopes up.
tell him again but this time ask for his answer
It's always possible for someone to change. Emotions aren't by-the-book; no rules apply to them.

Sexy Tree

Ask him for an answer ^-^;
Oh yes, it's possible to change your mind. I had and still have a really good guy friend. He once told me he's in love with me and I said, we can only be friends since I don't feel more for him. Well but then I began to care about him more and more and I realized there was more than friendship. I told him.
Now we're only friends again xd At that time I couldn't cope with having a boyfriend and I wished for my freedom again. I felt so cramped.
Kupi-Chan
It's always possible for someone to change. Emotions aren't by-the-book; no rules apply to them.
I agree.
Kupi-Chan
As some people said, ask him the answer... he might havent told you it yet cause he thinks you dont want to hear it no more since he hasnt answered you in the first place.
Walk up to him and ask him something like "hey... so... have you thought about what i told you?" or something like that. probably he'll ask you "what did you tell me" or something, so tell him again, and tell him you want an answer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff