Welcome to Gaia! ::

That totally sucks ballz. That was so so not cool of your mom to marry your boyfriend's dad. She should have thought. But on the other hand "If" she loves him to marry him then that's okay but still it is a prolbem. I wouldnt date my now step brother like you but I believe in love too. I think you should ask your boyfriend what he thinks and decide for yourself. But "If" you truly love him then stay!!! Sucky thing would be....Your mom and new step dad agree they didnt want you two to be together and got married to stop you. If they did that, then it would be so aye sos and jackass.
Go for it hunny. I actually was thinking about writing a book about that situation. Could we tlak sometime, it would be good research for my book to know how you're feeling. Sorry to sound rude/brusque/insensitive. But honestly, you should definately stay with him if you have feelings for him. whee

heart Good luck!
When I first read the title I was like no . . . . but since you two were already dating before your mother remarried then I guess you could if it's uncomfortable between the two of you.
It's not incest unless you're blood related. Sure the situation may be dysfunctional, but whose life isn't? I mean c'mon, you won't have blue children or anything if things go that far.

If you really love him, you'll stay with him and get over the whole "OMG our parents are like TOGETHER..."

Because in truth, unless you're blood related, even in the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter.
sangochan56
Kir-Alira
My mom just re-married and the guy who she married is my boyfriends dad!!!
Is it wrong of me to still want to date him or should we brake up?!

I read something about this in a magazine morally you shoudl break up with him because technaically it would be incest.
Techinally it wouldn't be incest. Because your not really blood related. So I say as long as the familys fine with it go ahead.
ok look...he will only be related to you by name, and even then it doesnt mean much...Id say stick with him, and just think, having him that close makes the relationship even better (in all areas)
so yea, my advice...stick with him and go with it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces