Welcome to Gaia! ::

ID082794
mira_uchiha
an irregular menstrual cycle is completely normal... me i'm pretty bad... i'm always like a month late...

and just to let you know, you're mom has it wrong about the 'pill'... first off, you won't go CRAZY with your hormones... it regulates them so your period will be regular again, and you won't have mood swings or anything like that.... My friend HAD to go on the pill cuz her mood swings were so bad... and on the plus side... it'll keep your skin clear ^_^

Yeah, I'd really like to go on the pill. But if that's not an option, do you think there's any other solution?

hmmm... i'm sorry i really can't think of one. but i do advise that you go to a doctor if you can... one of my friend's sister's was really late one time, and when she went to the doctor they found a cyst on her ovary @_@;... god forbid anything like that happen to you, but maybe if you went to the doctor ur mom would see that u need to pill to regulate your menstruation.... otherwise, i guess you'll just have to deal... that's what i do sweatdrop i don't miss my period at all xd lol, but i'll probably end up going to the doctor soon tho...

but how old are you anyway? if you've only started having ur period (2 years or less) then it's normal to be irregular....
ID082794
Beatrix the catgirl
I wouldn't suggest going on the pill then since you haven't had your period for very long. At first, they are always irregular.
I was told mine would level out and get pretty regular after one year. sad
And you were misinformed.

Blessed Friend

Talk to your doctor. I'm on birth control and my boobs are normal! Your doctor will have exact information for any side-effects. I've never heard of that one!
mira_uchiha
ID082794
mira_uchiha
an irregular menstrual cycle is completely normal... me i'm pretty bad... i'm always like a month late...

and just to let you know, you're mom has it wrong about the 'pill'... first off, you won't go CRAZY with your hormones... it regulates them so your period will be regular again, and you won't have mood swings or anything like that.... My friend HAD to go on the pill cuz her mood swings were so bad... and on the plus side... it'll keep your skin clear ^_^

Yeah, I'd really like to go on the pill. But if that's not an option, do you think there's any other solution?

hmmm... i'm sorry i really can't think of one. but i do advise that you go to a doctor if you can... one of my friend's sister's was really late one time, and when she went to the doctor they found a cyst on her ovary @_@;... god forbid anything like that happen to you, but maybe if you went to the doctor ur mom would see that u need to pill to regulate your menstruation.... otherwise, i guess you'll just have to deal... that's what i do sweatdrop i don't miss my period at all xd lol, but i'll probably end up going to the doctor soon tho...

but how old are you anyway? if you've only started having ur period (2 years or less) then it's normal to be irregular....

Oh jeez! I hope I don't have a cyst... I haven't been to a gynocologyst yet. I didn't spell that right... I think.... Anyway. I'm fifteen years old, 16 in December. I got my period about this time of the year when I was thirteen, two years ago.
Beatrix the catgirl
ID082794
Beatrix the catgirl
I wouldn't suggest going on the pill then since you haven't had your period for very long. At first, they are always irregular.
I was told mine would level out and get pretty regular after one year. sad
And you were misinformed.

Alrighty.
Smart Alex
Talk to your doctor. I'm on birth control and my boobs are normal! Your doctor will have exact information for any side-effects. I've never heard of that one!

I think my Mom is just weird. She's always been weird. XP I'll have to look up birth control stuff on the Internet or just deal with irregularity, I guess.
ID082794

Oh jeez! I hope I don't have a cyst... I haven't been to a gynocologyst yet. I didn't spell that right... I think.... Anyway. I'm fifteen years old, 16 in December. I got my period about this time of the year when I was thirteen, two years ago.

oh, well then don't fret too much... there's always a chance for it to be irregular... hell, i've had my period for 5 years now, and i'm still not regular...

how long have you not had it? if it lasts for like 3 months, then i think you should definitely go get checked, just in case... better to be safe than sorry ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff