Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know how you feel, and you shouldn't feel bad because someone will come along who likes you for who your are, and maybe even will think you're pretty.
Captain...thing. You're sick. e_-;

Anyway.

Almost everyone points out their own flaws. It's just nature. Talk to your friend about it, maybe?
OMG i know wat u mean. im sure your not ugly. Just think positive. and tell urself your beautiful..studies show if you tell yourself out loud either five or ten times in a row that your beautiful you'll start to think so and it will raise your confidence.
I know how you feel. It used to be pretty much the same thing for me. I used to always think just how ugly I was when I looked in the mirror. I used to be jealous of my pretty best friend. I was the kind of person you never notice in crowds. I thought that no guy could ever possibly like me. I took me years, but I've finally figured out that what you look like really doesn't matter. It might seem an important thing at times, but really, what will good looks get you? Why would you want a bf or just friends who only like you for your looks. I know it's a lot harder than it sounds, but you really should stop caring about what other people think about you. It's not their opinion of you that matters most, it's your own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff