Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chase Hetterz
I'm sorry that you cut. I almost did once, but my current boyfriend broke down crying and made me promise to never ever do it. That's what did it for me: seeing his crying face. Any time I even consider it I remember that image and stop.

You probably should attend therapy, as support of any form is good.

Also, my thoughts, you really loved that little girl, right? Then don't cut for her sake. She wouldn't want to see you that hurt. And no child likes the sight of blood. If you want to eventually work your way up to adopting kids, then you have to find the resolve to quit.

Wow. This was....enlightening. Thank you.
This might be long but please listen
Cutting is not worth is
Do not do i know after you read this you will contuine cutting becuse im just a small person telling you to stop
I used to cut becuse i lost the guy i love most in my life to his scum bag ex who was my bff she told everyone all my secerts and he hated me when i loved him with my whole life it was terribal. I wanted to die.. The person i loved most was sooo far from grip but he was also so close. I coudlnt stand it i tried sucide but right before i steped up i thought of somthing.... I may seem forever alone but we all find other fish in the sea we have atlest 1 person who loves us..Not everyone hates us but think of this "If I die i will put the person who loved me into even more pain then i suffred" so please dont do it and dont cut i tell from a exprecince
Thank you. That is so true, what you said about the people who love me being in more pain. I really appreciate everyone's support and comments, they mean the world to me. You guys helped put me on the path of getting better.

Delicate_CharmsX
This might be long but please listen
Cutting is not worth is
Do not do i know after you read this you will contuine cutting becuse im just a small person telling you to stop
I used to cut becuse i lost the guy i love most in my life to his scum bag ex who was my bff she told everyone all my secerts and he hated me when i loved him with my whole life it was terribal. I wanted to die.. The person i loved most was sooo far from grip but he was also so close. I coudlnt stand it i tried sucide but right before i steped up i thought of somthing.... I may seem forever alone but we all find other fish in the sea we have atlest 1 person who loves us..Not everyone hates us but think of this "If I die i will put the person who loved me into even more pain then i suffred" so please dont do it and dont cut i tell from a exprecince

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff