Welcome to Gaia! ::

keogamer
[ Labotomy ]
keogamer
[ Labotomy ]
keogamer
[ Labotomy ]
<center>Eh..
You need to tell her that she does NOT love you.
That is what needs to get through.
Telling her that your not worthy is kind of like shooting her.

..Psst...Im a girl....

Didnt get the last part. But i need to be more straight foward. I dont know if able. Would it be cowardly to not respond to her?

<center>Telling her that your not good enough for her or something is like slowly killing her, thats like saying,
"GET A ******** HINT I HATE YOU!!"
Okay?
And if you meant The Im A Girl part, is because I am one, and this way I knwo what she might be thinking.

AND- Not responding would be cowardly.

I belive that i care for her. ( why else i be writing this post and feel guilty. Im haveing fantasys of me and her) Any way. Does it seem like im lying. I belive im not but do you think that?
<center>Okay, your proably have said it, but what needs to be said is:
"I do have feeling for you, but we can't be more than friends. It just wouldn't work long distance."

alright then I will tell her this. I hope that she doesnt take it the wrong way. ( But i wonder what is this achen feelin of my stomach when i think of her?) Thanks i will try.
<center>Anxiety.
you need to quit leading her on and tell her that she is to young to even know what love is and that there is a right person out there for her and she'll find him when the time is right. There is no way that a person can have a workin' relationship on the internet.
ninja TwiZted NiNja
Lady Venom the cat Demon
keogamer
Lady Venom the cat Demon
So make her understand I mean it is illegal so make her understand and tell her it's not her it's the situation and you can't have a relationship with her and be honest and don't leaed her

Im leading her on? how am i doing it? ( curse i did another thing to worsent the situation)
By telling her your not worthy it's like acting like a "ninth in shining armor" it's a way of seducing women and leading her on and don't criticize yourself too much you're not responsible for her feelings

I have ben wrong. I wasplaying the role of a selfish freind. For i knewthis but i didnt want it to stop. To have someone express this feeling towards me was like a dream came true. I never felt this way about any one. I want to do the same for her and yet cant for her age and distance would make me wrong. THIS IS WHY I BELIVE IM NOT WORTHY. since i know this and care for her I will end this to not prolounge her suffering. *Looks at the sky*Buggalo624 forgive me.
Befor I do this deed. I need some approvale of this pm message.

bugaloo624
. Everyone find their true love someday. Today is not that day. Our realationship will never work fo our age and distance will make it too hard to handle. I do not hate you and feel that your a burden. I do have feelongs for you but will never be able to express them. You do not desevre this, you will needa person that will be able to be with you when ever needed. I will be your freind but nothing more. Plz understand. There will be some out their that will do this for you. Do not givr up. Good - bye cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff