Welcome to Gaia! ::

go with the flow breathe in ...breathe out , ask her 2 the cinema, ull pay ... works 4 all girls
BuddhaBoi
Im trying to ask a girl out and i was with her for like 6 minutes but it never came out of my chest what do i do

get to know her before you ask her out *leaves*
Shion_Uzuki
Girls appreciate bravery and honesty. I say go for it, face to face of course ^_^. I just got asked out online, and to tell you the truth, the cowardice of it made me say no.

That is so very true...I found that out the hard way sweatdrop
I know that the best way I'd like to be asked out would be something simple, like "Would you like to go to [insert place here] with me over the weekend?" or "I'm going to [insert place here] on [insert day here]. Would you like to come with me?"

Telling her straight up is best. No beating around the bush. The worst that can happen is that she says no. Hope that helps.
BuddhaBoi
Im trying to ask a girl out and i was with her for like 6 minutes but it never came out of my chest what do i do
you do it next time...sorry i dont no im open with stuff like that and it just comes out...unless i dont want it to
What I think u should do is know her in and out. What I mean know what's her favorite song and when she's around start singing it. U got to compliment her say that she looks very pretty today and that u think her hair looks great. Things like that and then well get the courage to ask her out. I know that's how my boyfriend won me over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff