Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im so confused. I have no clue what to do anymore. Recently a good friend of mine (A guy) has taken a certin intrest in this girl he knows. My friend and I have been struggling as a couple for a while now. He tell me that he loves me, he tells me he cares yet he still is slowing moving toward that damn girl. I love him so much we are so close yet I feel that were slipping does anyone have any advice?
Tell him how you feel, talk things out.
Talking to him is clearly the best idea.
just explain 2 him how u feel...
let him go or go for it. just do something
you should tell him how you feel, if he doesnt appreciate you then get someone better
Tetsusan
Im so confused. I have no clue what to do anymore. Recently a good friend of mine (A guy) has taken a certin intrest in this girl he knows. My friend and I have been struggling as a couple for a while now. He tell me that he loves me, he tells me he cares yet he still is slowing moving toward that damn girl. I love him so much we are so close yet I feel that were slipping does anyone have any advice?

As ... two ... other people have said - Just explain to him that you care for him deeply & that if you mean anything to him then he'll forget about this girl.

Then again ... "If you love someone & let them go - If they come back then you know it was meant to be" right ?
Thank You everyone for all of your support. I just dont know what to do. Almost everone is telling me that I should just talk to him andI would but he wont talk to me. He hates confrontations, and will change the subject any chance he gets. What to do, what to do?
Do not be confrontational about it. Just calmly speak to him. Tell him your feelings, and what you want. Let him know what is going on, and just be honest. Give him time and allow him to make up his own mind, and accept his decisions.
I want him to be happy no matter what, but he cant tell me what he wants. Im not puressuring him or anything.
Ah you whore your ony fourteen you and your petty problems
brazilianprincess
Ah you whore you're only fourteen you and your petty problems
I just wanted to find anwsers to some of my questions. Please dont ridicule me for things you don't seem to understand.
Im in school as we speak, and I just figured out that he has kissed that girl. Should that tell me that he dosent care about me anymore? I Love Him so so much, yet I dont think that he will ever feel what he once did with me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff