Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd like you all to do me a favor, that is if you decide to. Please take a look at my journal entries and tell me what exactly you think is going on. I'm just having some problems figuring out my feelings. Am I in love with this guy?
Sometimes I think I do, other tims I tried and convince myself that I wasn't.
If I was, I'd be jealous that he's going back out with his ex, right? But, I'm not. In fac, I find myself hoping it works out, so it can't be love, can it, if I dont care who he's with?

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I can get some advice from you guys.
-J.A.V.A-
I'd like you all to do me a favor, that is if you decide to. Please take a look at my journal entries and tell me whatexactly you think is going on. I'm just having some problems figuring out my feelings. Am I in love with this guy?
If I was, I'd be jealous that he's going back out with his ex, right? But, I'm not. In fac, I find myself hoping it works out, so it can't be love, can it, if I dont care who he's with?

I haven't read your journal entries yet, but what you said in this post is exactly what I'm going through. I think that you do love him, but you don't want to, so you're tricking yourself into thinking you don't. That's what I'm doing, at least.
Katamaria
-J.A.V.A-
I'd like you all to do me a favor, that is if you decide to. Please take a look at my journal entries and tell me whatexactly you think is going on. I'm just having some problems figuring out my feelings. Am I in love with this guy?

I haven't read your journal entries yet, but what you said in this post is exactly what I'm going through. Now I'll read those entries...
Yeah ya can relate too huh? Plus I think the girl hes goin back out with hates me, she thinks I'm some kind of lonely desperate b***h gonk
maybe you just deeply care about him, and wish the best for him even though he doesn't love you.
~blood~box~
maybe you just deeply care about him, and wish the best for him even though he doesn't love you.
That could be it 3nodding
I'll be sure and look...Hang in there sweetie! heart
I've never met the ex-girlfriend of the guy I like, but I'm guessing she's a nice girl. I also would feel indifferent if things worked out with them and not me. I'm still not sure what's going on... things haven't resolved themselves completely yet...
Anghellic Soul
I'll be sure and look...Hang in there sweetie! heart
*hangs* xd
*Pokes head in* Hey whats up people. smile
Hm, well my thoughts are that if you actually question wether or not you love him, you don't.

Love should be something that is felt so strongly there is no denying it. As ~blood~box~ said, I think you may just care very deeply for him and his happiness.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Actually, that does soud like love. The thing most important to you is his happiness and you are willing to sacrifice your own for it. Kudos for being mature enough to let go.

While you probably love him, you should really just stay outof the picture as anything but a friend. If it's meant to be, you'll be given a better oppurtunity in the future.

Good luck.
Kagome of the arrow
Hm, well my thoughts are that if you actually question wether or not you love him, you don't.

Love should be something that is felt so strongly there is no denying it. As ~blood~box~ said, I think you may just care very deeply for him and his happiness.
I was told that love didn't have to be a feeling, it just had to be something you shown.
It can be love if you don't care who he's with. I love a girl and I don't care who she's with, but I wish she was with me. All I want is to see her happy. Anyways, only you know if you're in love, nobody else.
You know it's love when you needn't ask.
Drone4
It can be love if you don't care who he's with. I love a girl and I don't care who she's with, but I wish she was with me. All I want is to see her happy. Anyways, only you know if you're in love, nobody else.
I guess. It seems that I have been clingy lately, and he's just brought it to my attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff