Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

so just because of a simple misunderstanding I had to brake it off with someone. I made a simple mistake because I woke up to tell my dad i wasn't going with him for the day, I was texting my best friend last night about the foot ball game I was thinking of going to during the day today, she wanted to go with her father but couldn't because real life got in the way, we texted until we both fell asleep cause she had work the next morning opening to closing, so i figured I could quickly let her know sadly that I wasn't going.

Bad mistake on my part I suppose. She never got the text in the morning. I was half awake as it was, so I texted this kid who I'm kinda friends with. We used to be very close after another brake out the year or two before and we've been ok for a while, but I don't like his attaude, so I accadently texted him because it was the one under my lady friend who i was texting the night before thinking I had the right person i said "so I changed my mind"

after 10:45 when I WAS SLEEPING he texted me next time text me something the evening before....That's all fine and good but I didn't have my phone the night before because I was hanging out with my family last evening,

but the worst part of all this, the text wasn't even met for him, and he's still barking up my tree about it. I sort of got over it until i checked my phone and seeing a text telling me I'm a rotten person for texting someone that early.

he says I'm "rotten" for texting him so early what the ********, are all guys like this? i'm a little confused and not exactly sure what to do with this

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Spirit_Girl01
so just because of a simple misunderstanding I had to brake it off with someone. I made a simple mistake because I woke up to tell my dad i wasn't going with him for the day, I was texting my best friend last night about the foot ball game I was thinking of going to during the day today, she wanted to go with her father but couldn't because real life got in the way, we texted until we both fell asleep cause she had work the next morning opening to closing, so i figured I could quickly let her know sadly that I wasn't going.

Bad mistake on my part I suppose. She never got the text in the morning. I was half awake as it was, so I texted this kid who I'm kinda friends with. We used to be very close after another brake out the year or two before and we've been ok for a while, but I don't like his attaude, so I accadently texted him because it was the one under my lady friend who i was texting the night before thinking I had the right person i said "so I changed my mind"

after 10:45 when I WAS SLEEPING he texted me next time text me something the evening before....That's all fine and good but I didn't have my phone the night before because I was hanging out with my family last evening,

but the worst part of all this, the text wasn't even met for him, and he's still barking up my tree about it. I sort of got over it until i checked my phone and seeing a text telling me I'm a rotten person for texting someone that early.

he says I'm "rotten" for texting him so early what the ********, are all guys like this? i'm a little confused and not exactly sure what to do with this

If all he said was your rotten for texting him that early then thats a really minor thing. If it was early, it mighta woken him up and i sure as hell would be grouchy. Just explain the situation and then let the heat blow off. If a friendship ends because of this then its probably for the best.

If this really has affected you that deeply then say it. Dont bottle it up. But know its a minor thing and you should either let it pass or end the friendship if this incident is worth more.

Shy Bookworm

highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

If all he said was your rotten for texting him that early then thats a really minor thing. If it was early, it mighta woken him up and i sure as hell would be grouchy. Just explain the situation and then let the heat blow off. If a friendship ends because of this then its probably for the best.

If this really has affected you that deeply then say it. Dont bottle it up. But know its a minor thing and you should either let it pass or end the friendship if this incident is worth more.

the funny part of all this was, he woke me up too but you don't see me getting all pissy about him waking me up...I'm more angry about him not realizing the difference between a mistake and an intentional text. the last time I texted him was like two days ago, and he didn't even bother texting me back

and no he also told me I was rude for it as well, and he doesn't understand that some people work in retail. The only reason I wasn't working was because I didn't get put on the schedule for this weekend.

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

the funny part of all this was, he woke me up too but you don't see me getting all pissy about him waking me up...I'm more angry about him not realizing the difference between a mistake and an intentional text. the last time I texted him was like two days ago, and he didn't even bother texting me back

and no he also told me I was rude for it as well, and he doesn't understand that some people work in retail. The only reason I wasn't working was because I didn't get put on the schedule for this weekend.

Its still a minor thing. If i got woke up after a late shift id be pissed and Id probably make a comment id later regret. If he gets pissy for a long period of time, he isnt worth it. And likewise, if this is gonna cause you so much stress over a really really minor thing, its not worth it. I really mean it, this is absolutely trivial. People use worse comments than these as jokes.

Just chill, and leave it a few days. If the air still hasnt cleared then just back away from him. Because if such a tiny thing causes such a drama its just gonna keep coming back worse and worse with the next issue.

Forget the silly justifications. You woke him up (accidentally). It happens. Who cares. Apologise for waking him up and explain the situation WITHOUT ranting, swearing or getting angry.

Tell him he went a bit too far with his comment. Then drop it. Youve said your piece and there is no point doing more. If he responds badly then there is no point. If you guys can sort it out and forget this happened. Done.

Shy Bookworm

highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

Its still a minor thing. If i got woke up after a late shift id be pissed and Id probably make a comment id later regret. If he gets pissy for a long period of time, he isnt worth it. And likewise, if this is gonna cause you so much stress over a really really minor thing, its not worth it. I really mean it, this is absolutely trivial. People use worse comments than these as jokes.

Just chill, and leave it a few days. If the air still hasnt cleared then just back away from him. Because if such a tiny thing causes such a drama its just gonna keep coming back worse and worse with the next issue.

Forget the silly justifications. You woke him up (accidentally). It happens. Who cares. Apologise for waking him up and explain the situation WITHOUT ranting, swearing or getting angry.

Tell him he went a bit too far with his comment. Then drop it. Youve said your piece and there is no point doing more. If he responds badly then there is no point. If you guys can sort it out and forget this happened. Done.

your right expect he works during the day Monday-Friday and has the entire weekend off from work he doesn't understand what it's like to work retail and have to work after 4:00 even 5:00 in the evening or in some of my cases even past 9:15 on a sunday evening.

and maybe when we both calm down a bit I'll try to talk to him and I said it was a mistake and i moved on until after he sent that text telling me i was a rotten person for making such a mistake it's like I can't even be human around him. i have to be "perfect" all the time and if I slip up i'm the bad guy for making a "minor" mistake

but all I can say i'm sorry it was a mistake and i was trying to text someone else but i don't think he'll listen to me...

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

your right expect he works during the day Monday-Friday and has the entire weekend off from work he doesn't understand what it's like to work retail and have to work after 4:00 even 5:00 in the evening or in some of my cases even past 9:15 on a sunday evening.

and maybe when we both calm down a bit I'll try to talk to him and I said it was a mistake and i moved on until after he sent that text telling me i was a rotten person for making such a mistake it's like I can't even be human around him. i have to be "perfect" all the time and if I slip up i'm the bad guy for making a "minor" mistake

but all I can say i'm sorry it was a mistake and i was trying to text someone else but i don't think he'll listen to me...

If he won't listen he has lost a friend and it's probably better for you. You should never have to walk on egg shells round someone

Shy Bookworm

highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

If he won't listen he has lost a friend and it's probably better for you. You should never have to walk on egg shells round someone

yea i've also been wanting to pull away from him for some time this made it way easier then it needed to be since because before I didn't have a reason to say "bye" but now I do i already put him in my spam filter on my phone if he comes crawling back to me i don't exactly know what to say

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

yea i've also been wanting to pull away from him for some time this made it way easier then it needed to be since because before I didn't have a reason to say "bye" but now I do i already put him in my spam filter on my phone if he comes crawling back to me i don't exactly know what to say

I agree with the person who's been chatting with you and also that he's being a jerk and an a** with those other texts. If you've been wanting to pull away from him for awhile now, doesn't this kinda let you know he's not good for you to be around? Just say your peace and ignore him if those texts get worse hon.

Shy Bookworm

Aya_Natsume2012
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01
highelf40000
Spirit_Girl01

I agree with the person who's been chatting with you and also that he's being a jerk and an a** with those other texts. If you've been wanting to pull away from him for awhile now, doesn't this kinda let you know he's not good for you to be around? Just say your peace and ignore him if those texts get worse hon.

thank you after i hit enter with this i just put him in the spam filter. I mean i'll have to ignore him calling the house phone if he tries to call on monday or what not, but that shouldn't be to hard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff