Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um.

If you couldn't contact her, how is she your girlfriend? Just something that crossed my mind.
Patch Adams
My girlfriend, the most beautiful being in the world. I think she finally killed herself last night.

Shes been a carver for so long. I've tried everything I could think of to try and help her realize that life gets better, and last night I snapped.

... I told her to go ahead and kill herself. Jesus Christ, I'm never going to forget that.

You ******** up bad! Tell her that you are sorry and then hug her.

Quotable Tycoon

Patch Adams
welshchick
Have you tried to get a hold of her??
Thats the difficult part about it. She is Jahovas witness and I'm not anything. I can't risk one of them answering the phone and finding out that their daughter is in a relationship with a "lost soul". She would be disfellowshipped... and that would crush her...
If she's a Jehovah's Witness, she knows that if she kills herself, she won't be able to live in the paradise. If she mutilates her body and people find out, I think she can get disfellowshipped for that too...so...

Quotable Tycoon

L33T MA573R
Um.

If you couldn't contact her, how is she your girlfriend? Just something that crossed my mind.
I think he means that they know each other from school and may sneak out to see each other, but her parents don't allow her to date, so everything has to be done on the sly. Calling her house while they are home could get her in big trouble.
dude are you SURE if she killed herself or not?? and why do you think you did???
Patch Adams
welshchick
Thats the difficult part about it. She is Jahovas witness and I'm not anything. I can't risk one of them answering the phone and finding out that their daughter is in a relationship with a "lost soul". She would be disfellowshipped... and that would crush her...

just say you forgot what you had for hw in some class, i dont think they'll
disown her just for having your #.
Anjele
Patch Adams
welshchick
If she's a Jehovah's Witness, she knows that if she kills herself, she won't be able to live in the paradise. If she mutilates her body and people find out, I think she can get disfellowshipped for that too...so...
Yah thats true
mike you don't have to worry to much about that happening, melli isnt stupid enough to do that, she does know the consequences and i really dont think she will act on a whim like that. You know how emotional she can get..even me and you too. But have any of us gone through with it? No so dont worry so much. Besides melli knows that if she does kill herself...ill kill her. blaugh
Patch Adams
My girlfriend, the most beautiful being in the world. I think she finally killed herself last night.

Shes been a carver for so long. I've tried everything I could think of to try and help her realize that life gets better, and last night I snapped.

... I told her to go ahead and kill herself. Jesus Christ, I'm never going to forget that.

yea. you WAY ******** messed up. if she did, don't full blame for it (especially her being a cutter and all), but still man. you need to watch your mouth. cutting does not just go away, never truly does, and is one of the most difficult issues a human being can deal with. so if she did, it's not truly your fault.
but you still ******** up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces