Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

Well, yesterday, My boyfriend and I had Sex for the first time in our relationship and well... I really hurt a very good friend of mine and he's going to hurt himself becasue I did that...

What should I do? I don't wish for him to hurt himself and please don't say he's Jealous or stupid/whatever for wanting to do that.
Gothic Angel Luna
Well, yesterday, My boyfriend and I had Sex for the first time in our relationship and well... I really hurt a very good friend of mine and he's going to hurt himself becasue I did that...

What should I do? I don't wish for him to hurt himself and please don't say he's Jealous or stupid/whatever for wanting to do that.

Why does this mean he wants to hurt himself?
<center>You need to discuss with your friend that your decisions are -yours-, and that you will make the right decisions for you. He may be hurting, but there is no need to guilt you.

Dedicated Hunter

I told him about what happened and he told me he was going to break the No cutting promise he made to me...
you need to sit down with ur friend and explain to him how much youd be crushed if he hurt himself...make him know you care for him...also explain to him why you decided to have sex in the first plaece...make it clear to him that since you and ur bf love each other sooo much you guys made that choice....

Dedicated Hunter

Diwata ng Buwan
<center>You need to discuss with your friend that your decisions are -yours-, and that you will make the right decisions for you. He may be hurting, but there is no need to guilt you.
I told him that and he was so ******** pissed off at me... u.u and I feel guilt whenever I hurt someone I care about.

Distinct Raider

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gothic Angel Luna
I told him about what happened and he told me he was going to break the No cutting promise he made to me...
i take it that your friend likes you?
Its your life and you should be allowed to make your own descisions without feeling guilty about other people because of them does he not see that its your right to do what you like with your boyfriend?

Dedicated Hunter

Hand_of_Death
you need to sit down with ur friend and explain to him how much youd be crushed if he hurt himself...make him know you care for him...also explain to him why you decided to have sex in the first plaece...make it clear to him that since you and ur bf love each other sooo much you guys made that choice....
I tried that and he started a whole "I'm just an outkast" thing and I hate myself for hurting him so much. I really really care about my friend and I hate to hurt him. Yes I love my boyfriend and all, but still. I don't wish to hurt any of my friends who like me.

Dedicated Hunter

SokoYokosgirl
Gothic Angel Luna
i take it that your friend likes you?
Yes... he seems to love me alot and I hurt him.
you shouldve waited to have sex after you were married.

Dedicated Hunter

It was your decision to make. your friend shouldn't be guilt-tripping you.

Dedicated Hunter

but he still is and now he's overly pissed at me and yelling at me.

Dedicated Hunter

I really feel like hell for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt Kyle at all.(kyle=friend)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff