Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying crying . I really do love my bf.. I really care about him... And I just sent him a txt on how I feel.... Cuse the issues is I don't want to be in a relationship and it not fair to him that my mind has been wishy washy about this a lot lately and it kills me ... I really do love him and he love me... I really hate hurting ppl... Cuse I feel like I'm hurting my self 10x more when I do... I feel like I'm freaking out in my mind .. My nerves feel shot.. I. Don't hate him at all or anything.. I just generally don't want to be in any relationship at all... And it's killing me that I just sent him a txt about how I'm feeling and every thing... I'm freaking the f out so hard.. But every thing in my body is tell me this was the right thing to do... My nerves and my stomach r the only part that's makeing me feel horribly about this cuse I realy do care a lot ... I just can't put 100% in to this relationship like I should ... ... I know talking in person would have been better or even calling him is what I shoud have done ... But when it come to my emotions im scared to show sadness .. I refuse to talk if I know that I'm gona be crying I hate showing tears ... Even to my mom and dad.. Texting was the only was for me to realy be able to tell him how I feel about this... Hitting the send button alread put me in a spiral ... I feel better knowing that he will know how I feel but I'm feeling like a 5 year old who just did something bad and is sceard of what will come next........I'm trying my hardiest to just stay strong... .... But my anxiety is freaking my self all over .. Uggggg .. Tryin to just breath in.... Breath out .. sad sad sad
I need son encouragement I feel ... :/

Giver

Wow...you broke up with him over a text?

neutral

Honestly, from the sound of your post. You come off pretty young. If I'm wrong I apologize. So maybe this was for the best. I don't really understand why you're breaking up with him, if you love him. But don't want a relationship? If something is going well, then why ruin something that's going so well?

It never hurts to put something off for the moment. I've heard of people taking time apart to figure their life out. That sorta sounds like what you're going through. You made your choice, so now you need to swallow it and accept it. If it's possible to stay friends, stay friends. Maybe there's something in the future for the both of you later in life. Or possibly one of you may follow some other sort of path.

But don't ever hope for him to hold off on his life for you. I'm sure he thinks the same for you.
No. That sucks. You should not have broken up with him through text. You say you love him, but you don't even respect him and your relationship enough to talk to him in person. You owe him that much. Text him again saying you want to talk in person, and let him have his say as well when you meet up. This is not fair on him at all. So what if you cry in front of him? At least you'd have the decency to tell him your feelings to his face, and let him tell you his. That's just a really sucky thing of you to do..

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❝ The only time I haven't been broken up with/broke up with someone face to face was over Skype, because it was long distance. Thankfully that was a mutual decision and we were both the better for it. But, seriously, low blow man. You could at least have done him the dignity of saying it to his face. ❞
I txt tell him y I did txt vs calling ..also He live an hr away and I only ever have time to c him at night ... And his room mate is usly thier . .. But after he txted me I did try to call him.. I just know if I was face to face with him I wouldnt be able to say what I want to realy say... And me talking on the phone at 1st i would have been lucky to even form sentences to what I want to say... .. Texting was the best way for me to be able to say what I want to say with out stumbling on my words or hiding words I want to say .... I told him if he would want to I would be able to c him tomarow a and we could talk or something or what ever .. .. I feel super shitty ... Cuse I realy do care for him and every thing... I'm feeling like at the moment maybe i been wish washy cuse I'm afraid of setteling down and being in a long relationship makes me feel like I am... And I. Not ready to... I don't expect for him to wait for me... I want him to be happy... We don't c eatch other much cuse of our job... And when we do it's only at night.. (And when I say night I mean like 10pm..11pm at night... I work at a bar and lately I'm lucky if I even get a day off ... I'm even luckyer if he is off when I'm off) ...we both don't have a lot of money and like I said he lives like an hr away.... And like the resone I want to no be in a relationship in genaral with anyone is cuse I just want to hang out and get my own life back in place and go and hang with my firends I bearly ever get to c cuse I'm ether at work or with him... I'm trying to find a word to say what I feel but I can't realy find the right word.. Thier like so much that gose into how I feel but it's mainly me just wanting to go find adventurer find my self vs setting around being all couple like watchin tv or playing v games ... I wana c the world... :/
I understand what you mean by you can't say what you want in person. I can't do that either and it's really hard to deal with situations like this. I was caught in a similar problem not that long ago.
The best thing to do for both of you is to meet up in person. Talk until it gets to the point that you can't. Then write what you have to say. Or even meet up with an already written response describing how you feel.

Giver

Personally it doesn't matter what you feel. Breaking up with someone that you deeply care and love about over a text is just childish and cowardly. You sound as if you have really bad commitment issues. And yes, that can be a problem when it comes to relationships. Depending on your age some people look for shirt term flings, others look for long term.

You seem to talk about you. And how much you love and are about him. But you want to go off and see the world, adventure. You talk as if you have zero time because of work. So what exactly makes you think you'll have time to adventure? And have you personally talked to him about your future? That you want to travel? Do things? Maybe he possibly wants to do the same?

My bf and I talk about traveling and going places all the time. And it seriously puts the biggest happiest feeling inside me. I apologize if I'm jumping on you. I may of missed a post before that would explain this more. But you sort of just come off like you're just afraid to settle down. Which isn't a bad thing. But just, in the future get with the right people will you're ready for such commitment.

If you talk to him again. Do the other route. Write a letter. Put your feelings out on that. GO see him, because he deserves that much and read the letter to him. Don't give it to him to read either. I've had a friend go through that and I think that's worse than texting.

Texting is just awful and is the worst or close to the worst way to break up. People read words their own way. Feelings are not as genuine and its never fully what you want to say. Its just a long drawn out 20+ text message. And by the time the persons read it nothings really sunk in lol.

Aged Girl

Kittinator
Wow...you broke up with him over a text?

neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||
Yeah..... i agree the text break up is a little low.
>< I would have at least gone with a written thought out letter or something.

I also dont understand why youd leave someone you love, unless you dont love them that way anymore. You just have to live with what youve decided. Odds are you wont stay friends though, since most people cant handle it. And you shouldnt push that on him at all....
goodluck i suppose
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out