Welcome to Gaia! ::

My life started great untill my pparents got divorced, then about a couple years later my dad died. I now have a step dad that smokes and I feel is a very bad choice for my mother. Plus whenever I want to talk to my mother about things going on in my life she puts me down. And to top everything going on... My sister the only one I feel that would be able to sympathize for/with me, will do anything to hurt my feelings, and most of the time she just flat out physically hurts me.... Now to my other problem, I am know seeing a docter because my mom thinks im suicidal.....(im not suicidal)....

So could anyone give me advice on how to cope with my life?
Um... Just talk to your mom about, well... everything... Talk about things that you DO like with her, and she might drop the idea of suicide... As for your sister, well... She is your sister... Who's sisters aren't like that? I suggest you try to talk to her, and she MIGHT be abled to stop... But the deliverer forgot to install that button in my sisters... Um... outside of that, I dont know what to tell ya...
austas,
-D

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Consider speaking to a school counselor about your problems with life and at home. Be honest with them and they can help you.
Greendayfanalltheway
Um... Just talk to your mom about, well... everything... Talk about things that you DO like with her, and she might drop the idea of suicide... As for your sister, well... She is your sister... Who's sisters aren't like that? I suggest you try to talk to her, and she MIGHT be abled to stop... But the deliverer forgot to install that button in my sisters... Um... outside of that, I dont know what to tell ya...
austas,
-D

I've tried talking to my mom about everything all she does is drool over my stepdad, and I think the deliverer forgot to put that button in my sister too
Dude, i know what your going through, you cant change them, so the most you can really do, is try to adapt your self to it, until the day that you can get away. Find differnt means of notletting it get to you, like anytime you feel the pressure building, go blast some music, or rite some poetry or somthing, for me, i just go and play video games, killing some animated characters does alot for me...but most importantly...its your life, you have to know what it is you want

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff