Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've recently noticed that out of all the guy friends I've ever had, (about 7-8 ) there've only been about 2 that I never had a crush on.
One of my guy friends recently became my bf and we've been together about a month and a week or so.
Anyway, right now I have this other guy friend, who I talk to quite a bit. Recently, I've been having dreams about kissing him. Lord knows why, but I really dont want to, because I like my bf, and then I feel guilty for remembering my dreams later. sweatdrop
I'm not sure, but I may have a crush on my guy friend. Is there anything I can do to stop liking my guy friends so much? Its making me feel strange. xd
Also, I could never dump my bf for him, because they get along and all. That, and it might kill me to mess that all up. So, um...thats not an option sweatdrop

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
All you really need is willpower. You cannot control who you like, but you can control how you act upon those feelings.
Well, if they're just dreams...I mean, you can't help that. xd

Don't worry about it, really. Just make sure you don't flirt with your friend, or let the physical contact get out of hand.
Let it go. You have it good with your current bf, if you guys break up then you should go out with your friend.

Shiruberu: I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! xd
Blackwave
Let it go. You have it good with your current bf, if you guys break up then you should go out with your friend.

Shiruberu: I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! xd

heart
Shiruberu

Don't worry about it, really. Just make sure you don't flirt with your friend, or let the physical contact get out of hand.

Erm...what if we both make jokes about stuff...like...one time i said 'aroused' instead of 'amused'. So now we have this joke where hes like "are you aroused, Debbie?" blaugh sweatdrop Also theres these jokes about being whores xd Dont ask.
That and he tends to poke people a lot. Especially me, because I squeak sweatdrop (Note that I dont feel bothered by this, even if I should 0.o)
This is actually normal. All the girls I know, including myself, have had a problem like this or the exact same. Like my best friend, he started getting girlfriends, and I was a bit possessive of him. I meet a new guy and I get a tad bit ....worried...okay jealous. I don't know what exactly. Just remember that they're your friend and most of these are just normal urges. My opinion at least...
GraveyardSinger
Shiruberu

Erm...what if we both make jokes about stuff...like...one time i said 'aroused' instead of 'amused'. So now we have this joke where hes like "are you aroused, Debbie?" blaugh sweatdrop Also theres these jokes about being whores xd Dont ask.
That and he tends to poke people a lot. Especially me, because I squeak sweatdrop

Awww, nothing wrong with poking. My friends and I are all big on poking. xd As for the aroused joke, that's funny and fine, if your boyfriend is okay with the joke, too.
i got it u my friend arent ready for a relationship wid your bf it took a nightmare to that to covince u
rusty2312
i got it u my friend arent ready for a relationship wid your bf it took a nightmare to that to covince u

i dont think i understood a word of that eek
can you please restate that? sweatdrop
Alrighty then. thanx everyone 3nodding
I'm not gonna worry about it. Just kindof needed another opinon and I couldnt tell my friends sweatdrop
gonk unfortunately i relate. I have a great bf and some of the bestfriends in the world but I dreamnt about making out with one of my friends. Its just a dream, it doesnt mean anything, dreams are just thoughts, it never actually took place theres noting to feel guilty over. What do you do different with a bf and a friend anyway? i dunno how old u are...
Neireid
gonk unfortunately i relate. I have a great bf and some of the bestfriends in the world but I dreamnt about making out with one of my friends. Its just a dream, it doesnt mean anything, dreams are just thoughts, it never actually took place theres noting to feel guilty over. What do you do different with a bf and a friend anyway? i dunno how old u are...

glad I'm not the only one lol sweatdrop
yeah, the reason i posted in the first place, though, was because there were many such dreams, and also, I couldnt keep myself from even thinking about the guy friend. *stopping, stopping....*
I suppose the difference between the two is theres supposedly something morrally wrong if you want to get into your friend's pants and not your bf's. lol
And just for the record, I'm 16 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces