Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
i'm 17 and recently i ran away from home, i came
back last night and come to find that my ex cut herself and then she told me she
loves me. my feelings for her are not the same, and i told her that. she wants nothing to do with me now and is blaming everything on me. i was her first boyfriend ever and we dated for just over a year. then
there is one of my close friends who i shared some moments with during
me being gone, her boyfriend (who i had no knowledge of) noticed a bruise on her neck, and put 2 and 2 together and now she wants me out of
her life, or so it seems, she tells me she loves me but she says she also loves her boyfriend. so many people wanted me gone and now that i'm back i'm
confused on what to do. i don't know who to trust or who to talk to. i've come close to suicide and have and still am debating what would be best.

Tipsy Codger

Multiple issues here. But your explanation feels incomplete to me. I feel as though there is more that needs to be told to give you proper advice. More details on living situation, etc.

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Galileo Figaro Magnifico
Multiple issues here. But your explanation feels incomplete to me. I feel as though there is more that needs to be told to give you proper advice. More details on living situation, etc.
it had nothing to do with my living situation, i'm back home and my mom is happy. but she's the only one. the girl and i had sex and her boyfriend found out. i really cared for her and have caused myself bodily pain over her and now that she's gone i'm lost. i told my ex about her and now i'm worried for her sake yet she wants nothing to do with me either. now knowing that i've lost them both it's becoming hard to hold onto life and i'm on the verge of suicide. i ran away because people wanted me to, i had no idea why, because i'm smart? i don't know. so many people wanted me gone and very little wanted me to stay. i decided it was best if i left. after awhile i couldn't take being gone, so i came back and this is what i came back to.
This all sounds melodramatic and obviously she's guilt tripping and two timing her bf with you.

And if you made that bruise to her, you should ******** be ashamed of yourself.

In all honesty, stop talking to her and move on with your life. Go and get therapy and rebus late whether she's actually worth ring in your life with all this emotional drama.

Tipsy Codger

Catastrophic Killer
Galileo Figaro Magnifico
it had nothing to do with my living situation, i'm back home and my mom is happy. but she's the only one. the girl and i had sex and her boyfriend found out. i really cared for her and have caused myself bodily pain over her and now that she's gone i'm lost. i told my ex about her and now i'm worried for her sake yet she wants nothing to do with me either. now knowing that i've lost them both it's becoming hard to hold onto life and i'm on the verge of suicide. i ran away because people wanted me to, i had no idea why, because i'm smart? i don't know. so many people wanted me gone and very little wanted me to stay. i decided it was best if i left. after awhile i couldn't take being gone, so i came back and this is what i came back to.

Define "so many people". You said your mom is happy? Who all, besides the two girls, do you believe wants you out of the picture?
Sometimes love is doing what is right for both parties. It doesn't sound like you have a healthy relationship with either of them.

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Galileo Figaro Magnifico
Catastrophic Killer
Galileo Figaro Magnifico

Define "so many people". You said your mom is happy? Who all, besides the two girls, do you believe wants you out of the picture?
maybe 85% of my school's population, yes my mom is happy, and as of now the only two people i know want me out of the picture are them

Tipsy Codger

Catastrophic Killer
maybe 85% of my school's population, yes my mom is happy, and as of now the only two people i know want me out of the picture are them

85% of your shcool's population is probably a gross exageration. As for those two girls wanting you out of the picture, ******** them. You shouldn't want to kill yourself because of two girls.

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Galileo Figaro Magnifico
Catastrophic Killer

85% of your shcool's population is probably a gross exageration. As for those two girls wanting you out of the picture, ******** them. You shouldn't want to kill yourself because of two girls.
i go to a small school, population is maybe... 400 or sp, it's a scholl for the exceptionally gifted, we are all smart, there is no exageration behind that many, something happened awhile back, something i shouldn't have done and should not talk about and would prefer not to. even if it is a large piece of this prediciment.

Tipsy Codger

Catastrophic Killer
Galileo Figaro Magnifico
Catastrophic Killer

i go to a small school, population is maybe... 400 or sp, it's a scholl for the exceptionally gifted, we are all smart, there is no exageration behind that many, something happened awhile back, something i shouldn't have done and should not talk about and would prefer not to. even if it is a large piece of this prediciment.

Well, you can't change the past. Life being the one way street that it is, you have two options - stop or keep moving forward. I advise to do the latter.
It sounds to me like you came back to the mess you made. Running away doesn't solve anything. I know you're upset and considering all the things you wrote it doesn't sound like you're thinking very clearly. Sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend and bruising her.. doing what ever that upset everyone at your school, running away from home - all bad choices and of course they aren't going to change because you left town. When you come home you still have to deal with the things you did before you left or while you were gone. The good news is things don't have to stay this way. Talk to your mom and see about getting in some kind of counselling. It sounds bad but it's not. A good counselor can teach you some techniques for dealing with problems and facing situations that may not be pleasant for you - including dealing with the things you've already done. People get angry but they don't necessarily stay that way. And you're 17 which means you have less than a year of high school left so tough it out and move on. Once you get away from the people at your school (and by get away I don't mean run away I mean move on to job or college) you can meet new people, make new friends, have new opportunities. First though you're going to have to deal with yourself and therapy/counselling can really help with that.

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Since your my friend, I'll help you out on this one. Alright, your ex likes you, and you don't feel the same, well, try to tell her that you're already in a relationship with another girl, that'll probably stop her. If she blames everything on you, tell her to prove that's true, and she'll stop because she doesn't have any evidence on that. You ran away, by all means, that's your choice in life, you can regret it by yourself, and nobody else's opinion matters on that. Trust me, I've dealt with this before, and appearantly, this isn't new to me. Need more, just PM me, I'm here to help you out here buddy, only your friends and family can help, other than that, you've got complete strangers on this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff