Welcome to Gaia! ::

im a second year senior and I only have a month and a half left until i finally graduate.
im a very good person and i hardly ever break the rules but I finally told my mom how i feel about her and what shes been doing to our family for the past few months.
I was told by my family not to say anything but i broke because i was too pissed to even describe how pissed i was.
so in a fit of anger she kicked me out of the house.
problem is she diddnt consult my grandma who owns the house and we are currently living with her nor did she consult my dad.
my grandma wants me back but it will be hell not just for me but the rest of the family if i do.
yes my pride is an issue but so is hers but it seems hers is comprised of ignorance and mine is i dont want to concede somthing when im in the right.
my mom isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.
my problem is ive put so much effort into making sure i graduate this time around and its all about to be for naught.
last night i walked around town aimlessly carrying four back packs and a bass gutar.
i got no sleep because it was so cold out and im currently at school after all that still carrying my stuff.
i dont know what to do and im frustrated beyond compare and im about to pass out right now seeing as all ive had to eat for two days is a single japanese candy and a lot of medication.
ive exausted myself with malnutrition and a lack of sleep as well as carring what has to be at least 50 pounds all night long.
I've never been kicked out, but as I can see you're in bad shape. Going back may be hard but you might be better off. Sorry I don't have much advice, but I hope you make the right decision. 3nodding
Talk to your grandmother, since it is her house that you and your mother have been living in and it is therefore your grandmother's decision as to who lives there and what the rules of the house will be. You should also talk to your dad and try to get something figured out. I'm glad to see that you want to graduate and I'm really sorry that this has happened. Don't let your mother set you back. Talk to a relative who cares and let them help you. And try to just stay away from your mother as much as possible until you're able to leave the house and it's okay for you to leave and be on your own.
i ahve been kick out or rather thrown out but because my father could not handle it he would wnat me back but i was very content with staying with other family members while putting a restaining order on him
Its hard, and I know your pride is at stake, but go back. It's the best you can do until you can find your own place or (hopefully) go off to college. Sorry, I know I'm no help.
Go back to your Grandma's house, the situation is only going to get worse if you continue wandering around town all night. If that doesn't work, try going to a friends house for a few days so your mom has some time to cool down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff