Welcome to Gaia! ::

on saterday i lit a car on fire when i was in it and it almost killed me and i dont care abot that but it could of killed my mom and dad and my 2 little brothes and i also like pain andf like cutting my self and i dont care what happens to me but my g/f mom is gettting scared and i want to get help how do i do this my mom and dad says they will help but i dont know if she can do it all i am 16 years old and i need help
u need to get professoinal help for this kind of stuff. go to a counsulor their better than pychologists at least in my opinion
You need to see a professional. Like a therapist or phychologist or something. I really hope you can get over this thing because its not a good situation.
It seems you like arson. Maybe if you went to see someone you could get some quality help. It would be kinda sad if you go to far next time. If you have to check into the hospital. It will help you cover your basis and get you help on many levels. Maybe they can uncover why you like pain and tried killing people not exactly purposly.

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sounds like you need a good friend to talk to...or maybe a few...you basically said that you want to hurt yourself, but loathe the prospect of really injuring (emotionally or physically) a loved one. You most likely don't like pain, but it is a release, keeps you out of your mind and in the real world. You're probably parinoyed as well...that is in the sence that you want to know what is in a person's head when they see you...really selfconscious...

Meh, that is just me....I could be wrong...in many aspects...but, if you need someone to talk to...T3H Sesshy is always there to listen! biggrin
Scarry... I saw a car on fire yesterday.
But mind that, You should start of with simple things that you can change!.
Ex:
1: Change your gaian name to something pleasent!! Not suisidal Crap!
2: Take down posters/songs/cds that dipress you.
3: Tell your gf, that you can't help things like that, and if she could stay with you longer because you need help and you can chage.

Most importently tell your parents you need help, and tell them your going to be alright if they help you! (: I hope i helped. x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff