Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I love my girlfriend I'm pretty sure. But there is some other people I like to... The other girl is the best friend I could imagine and incredibly hot and I have always had feelings for her, but she had a boyfriend, now they are over. Yet another girl I like, I wouldn't say love but I can see it happen. I don't know what to do.

Edit: My girlfriend lives far away from me. crying
I have to go I think so PM me advice.
Never mind I can stay for a little.
Who can you picture yourself with in the long run?
How did you and your girlfriend meet?
i think relationships are healtier when you to actually SEE that person...try dating the girls around you and see how that goes...and see how you feel...that may test your love for your current gf...but DONT TELL HER
If you love your gf, then tell her and stick to it.
O know what it's like, and I'm going to have to go through it again, so be honest to her and yourself.
Fruit-Snack
Probably Kayla for now but then we would break up after a while probably... So I would have to say my gf.
puresoulove
How did you and your girlfriend meet?
Gaia, about 3 or 4 months ago.
Give me your gold!
Fruit-Snack
Probably Kayla for now but then we would break up after a while probably... So I would have to say my gf.

Internet relationships rarely work among kids. Date someone from school.
CosBaby4
i think relationships are healtier when you to actually SEE that person...try dating the girls around you and see how that goes...and see how you feel...that may test your love for your current gf...but DONT TELL HER
I don't want to hurt her tho..
LiuPi
O know what it's like, and I'm going to have to go through it again, so be honest to her and yourself.
We probably won't meet for another 2 or 3 years. gonk
Fruit-Snack
Give me your gold!
Fruit-Snack

Internet relationships rarely work among kids. Date someone from school.
I guess I will try.
g2g. Please Bump and PM me your thoughts.
Give me your gold!
LiuPi
We probably won't meet for another 2 or 3 years. gonk

Ok so youve never even met her? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you cant love someone you dont know...be with the girls around you. its going to hurt her more if you tell her later on. Plus you actually KNOW these girls...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff