Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah. I don't know what else to say.
Oh, yeah. I'm pretty much alone out here. There's a dude but he's not really cool.

I can't seem to stop crying. I don't know. It hurts so ******** bad. I don't know how it's gonna be when I run out of mind-alterants. God.

He's not even really old really, he's not even 60 yet. s**t's ******** up.
I miss my bro too. He's alive, thank God, he's just not around here. Other side of the state and s**t.

I don't know what to do, I just want the pain to stop, I can't enjoy anything. I tried popping 33mg of morphine, I'm in the process of smoking this blunt, I just, I wish I could talk to someone I know and am cool with. I wish I had a friend I guess. I ain't from around out here.

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
First of all, don't do anything self-destructive. That's not healthy and it'll just put you in a more stressful situation than you're already in now, whether it feels like it right now or not. Keep yourself safe and healthy so you can deal with this in the best way possible.

Is there any reason why you can't see your dad? If he's dying, I think you should spend as much time with him as possible and make these last days really count, for his sake and for your own.
Jazz the Fighter
First of all, don't do anything self-destructive. That's not healthy and it'll just put you in a more stressful situation than you're already in now, whether it feels like it right now or not. Keep yourself safe and healthy so you can deal with this in the best way possible.

Is there any reason why you can't see your dad? If he's dying, I think you should spend as much time with him as possible and make these last days really count, for his sake and for your own.

I can't go see him right now on account of what time it is but yeah you're right

Bloodsucker

Instead of doping yourself up, you should be spending time with him.
It's terrible to lose someone. Especially a mother or a father. I know how it feels, I have lost both.

Crying is good. You're allowing your emotions to come forward and letting the grievance run its course instead of holding it in.
I don't know what exactly to say. Maybe if I was a friend or someone close to you I could find words that you would want to hear. But I don't.
In a time of losing someone, surrounding yourself with companionship, and them grieving with you is one of the best sources of letting go.
Is your brother unable to come and see his father, too? And see you? You need each other right now.

Also. On the positive note of this horrible situation- at least you are capable of saying goodbye.

Dedicated Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
illlln
Yeah. I don't know what else to say.
Oh, yeah. I'm pretty much alone out here. There's a dude but he's not really cool.

I can't seem to stop crying. I don't know. It hurts so ******** bad. I don't know how it's gonna be when I run out of mind-alterants. God.

He's not even really old really, he's not even 60 yet. s**t's ******** up.
I miss my bro too. He's alive, thank God, he's just not around here. Other side of the state and s**t.

I don't know what to do, I just want the pain to stop, I can't enjoy anything. I tried popping 33mg of morphine, I'm in the process of smoking this blunt, I just, I wish I could talk to someone I know and am cool with. I wish I had a friend I guess. I ain't from around out here.

First off, I am sorry for what you are going through. I sill have both of my parents but my dad is pretty much dead to me. Only because he won't talk or spend time with me. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom. My dad has not talked or even treated me like I exist. I know that it is not the same so I can't say that I know how you feel or I know what it is like.

Doing drugs to get rid of the pain is not a good idea. You need to be healthy, just think of what your dad would want you to do. Does he want you to just submit to drugs and potentially kill yourself? I understand that you are sad or even depressed. You are not alone, other people go through the same thing sometimes. You just gotta think of all the wonderful times you had with him and think good of him. He loves you and doesn't want you to do something stupid.

Since you are so depressed, which is understandable, you should go to a therapist to work out your depression and lead yourself to a good path of acceptance and love for your father.

I may not know exactly what you are going through but I feel for you. If you ever need to talk, please pm me. I will do my best to help. I hope you do the right thing by not doing drugs and lead a good life.

Best of luck.
instead of doing drugs, spend your time with your dad sober. You cant change what will happen to him, but you can make choices so that you spend what you have left the best you can.

Newbie Noob

illlln

You should consider getting yourself a firearm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff