Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the type of poll you'd see in the Chatterbox.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Ok, a few months ago my friend slept with my sister's boyfriend. She told my sister and me that she was raped, but she told another friend of ours that she "wanted to ******** him." The next day she admited that she wasn't raped, but she was manipulated. She then tried to turn my sister and me against eachother as well as eachother against our friends. About a week after she told us about this allegid (spl?) rape we talked to my sister's boyfriend and he admitted to sleeping with her but said that it was willing and that she initiated it.

Obviously we should have beleived our friend, right? But like 6 months previous to that she pulled along the same crap! She told us that she was pregnant and was raped by the same guy. The only differance was my sister was not dating him at this point.

Anyway, I'll admit I'm still pissed at her for lieing and sleeping with someone else's boyfriend, because that's just ******** up, but because it's been so long I just let it go. Now I find out that she hasn't let it go! I don't know what she's been saying to people at school, but she's been making threads in the Life Issues Subforum telling what happened like it happened yesterday, telling that she was raped, telling people we're completly unjust in not beleiving her and insulting my sister! I'm tired of this bullshit! Everyone, except her, let it go! We had a lovly mutuial understanding, we don't talk to or about her, she doesn't talk to or about us! That's it! The end. It was going well untill i found out that Thursday, this last Thirsday she brought it up again. I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of puting up with this and short of beating some sence into her, I'm not sure what to do.
Some advice on how to handle this chick would be nice.
P.S. She's not my friend anymore, I'm just trying not to mention names.
i'm not into violence normally, but occasionally someone really needs to get slapped. maybe sis should start with her boyfriend. and why is she still with this guy if he is sleeping around on her??
judyrly
i'm not into violence normally, but occasionally someone really needs to get slapped. maybe sis should start with her boyfriend. and why is she still with this guy if he is sleeping around on her??
They broke up right after he admitted to sleeping with her. It was brilliant to! She slamed the door in his face and said "Have fun with your baby!" But he did call her yesterday, but she's not willing to take him back.
problem solved then. ignore the cow. she is just looking for attention
judyrly
problem solved then. ignore the cow. she is just looking for attention
But she's bad mouthing my sister and probably me! I can't let her keep doing it.
people will realize she is a liar if you just blow it off. after all, she is the one sleeping around.
judyrly
people will realize she is a liar if you just blow it off. after all, she is the one sleeping around.
I know, but karma takes so long to kick in and in the mean time I need to do something to get her to stop! I don't like having my name trashed to the world. It's the principle of the matter.
nope, the principle is, you are the better person. better people don't get back, they let which ever higher being they believe in take care of the small things. ever hear the phrase, "God'll getcha for that." its true. ignore the cow or laugh it off as a joke. it will truly drive her crazy.
judyrly
nope, the principle is, you are the better person. better people don't get back, they let which ever higher being they believe in take care of the small things. ever hear the phrase, "God'll getcha for that." its true. ignore the cow or laugh it off as a joke. it will truly drive her crazy.
WEll I don't want to hurt her! I don't want to spread rumors about her, I just want to make her stop. I may be the bigger person in this, but somtimes it feels kinda nice to get your hands dirty rather than wear those little white gloves.
it's very clear that you shouldn't "get her back" persay, you should just talk to her. you should tell her how she's being rude and inconsiderate and that if she continues she'll have to own up to her actions. you could also tell her that everyone knew she was lying in the first place about all that stuff she said about you and your sister. if she's gullable, she'll stop. if not, all you can do is try and ignore her. you HAVE done the better thing. you've told her how you feel and she blew you off. and without getting in the bad spotlight.
judyrly
well im all for violence and i say either A)teach her not to lie or B) bad mouth her. if she's willing to break your agreement than two can play at that game.
Chippokena
judyrly
well im all for violence and i say either A)teach her not to lie or B) bad mouth her. if she's willing to break your agreement than two can play at that game.
sorry but i have no tru empathy today... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces