Welcome to Gaia! ::

bad manners's Princess

Sneaky Master

How do I make it stop? Its honestly killing me, and causing my panic attacks..

Sexy Turtle

What was the reason why you are acting that way?

bad manners's Princess

Sneaky Master

Black Lust Perfume
What was the reason why you are acting that way?

Over something stupid(a person), i was right about it tho, so i let it go.

Enthusiastic Loiterer

Usually, if you're thinking about something too much it's best to go for a walk or keep your mind busy. Eventually, you'll forget about it for the most part; unless it's something you have to sort out in your mind or deal with. You may need help from a professional or take meds, but it's best to just deal with it than medicate it.

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Focus your attention and energy into something else.
If you're worried a life threatening situation may occur, I would seek out local authorities. That may put your concerns to ease.
Otherwise, find a good book, get lost in some good music, play your favorite game. Just take some deep breaths and relax.

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I get paranoid about food and water! It's gotten so bad a few times that I almost had to be hospitalized for dehydration and malnutrition. Tap water has fluoride (now called fluorine) which causes calcification of the pineal gland, and buying bottled water feeds the corporate machine. The FDA allows processed foods to have toxic preservatives added, like TBHQ, brominated vegetable oil, and sodium nitrite. Corn fed animals are unhealthy because they aren't meant to eat corn, and are therefore not a healthy food for humans.
I just have to constantly remind myself that I need food and water to survive, and I eat mostly organic produce, and grass fed beef when I can afford it.
I don't know if this helps you with your problem, but I want you to know that you're not alone.

bad manners's Princess

Sneaky Master

_.Angel.Aflame._
I get paranoid about food and water! It's gotten so bad a few times that I almost had to be hospitalized for dehydration and malnutrition. Tap water has fluoride (now called fluorine) which causes calcification of the pineal gland, and buying bottled water feeds the corporate machine. The FDA allows processed foods to have toxic preservatives added, like TBHQ, brominated vegetable oil, and sodium nitrite. Corn fed animals are unhealthy because they aren't meant to eat corn, and are therefore not a healthy food for humans.
I just have to constantly remind myself that I need food and water to survive, and I eat mostly organic produce, and grass fed beef when I can afford it.
I don't know if this helps you with your problem, but I want you to know that you're not alone.
this intrestes me, ive
Never met someone who's pAranoid about food, dosent id affect you alot? :c
I was paranoid over stupid stuff like people and s**t .x.

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Poking Sticks
_.Angel.Aflame._
this intrestes me, ive
It drives me to pay attention to ingredients labels, and I buy most of my produce from Trader Joe's.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
_.Angel.Aflame._
Poking Sticks
_.Angel.Aflame._
this intrestes me, ive
It drives me to pay attention to ingredients labels, and I buy most of my produce from Trader Joe's.

Angel: First of all, blessings on your journey. Consciously choosing foods that suit your spiritual and physical needs is great. Just please remember to eat properly to keep yourself healthy heart A simple water filter either on your house water supply line is fine, or put one on your kitchen tap for drinking water. I DO want to tell you that even though fluoride tends to collect easier in some part of the brain, due to the fact that the pineal area is outside of the brain/blood filter area, it does NOT make the pineal calcify. The same calcium in solution that we NEED to keep our bones and teeth strong, the body creates naturally and can do that. It does NOT "dumb down" any empathic/psychic abilities. People who THINK that are doing that wink . They have done studies that show as people get older, it happens naturally. Please do some research by reputable scientific sites. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Poking Sticks: What is the source of your panic? Try some relaxing music, deep breathing/meditation techniques. You like helping others? Even a smile can brighten someones day smile . Every little thing means a lot smile . Realize you are a special and unique member of the universe that we are all in together smile . That is a celebration! Do something you love to do. If you give love, you put yourself in a good mindset that will attract it wink . Stay in the love wink . Your mind will feel better, and so will your body. It is all connected. I'm a holistic healing practitioner, and I know about these things .... that is why when I saw this post I thought maybe I could offer some advice to both of you smile . Blessings and wellness on your journey! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Shaggy Fatcat

i have bad paranoia sometimes and i like chugging a huge glass of water and try breathing techniques, i also like doing puzzes or playing tetris, basically keeping your mind busy. i hope you feel better soon love xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff