Welcome to Gaia! ::

So there is this guy in several of my classes and he sits beside me in a lot of them. He is kind of goth. Well he has been talking me and touching me in ways I don't like. Liand I tell him to stop and he won't listen. It seems to just get worse and worse. I don't think it's bad enough yet to tell on him but then this girl I was talking to said he has been doing the same thing to her and almost raped her last summer. She said never go anywhere alone with him and that I should keep away from him. He is a really sketchy not in a good way dude. I am really scared. All advice is appreciated thank you smile

Dapper Poster

XXxxElectric_RainbowXXxx
So there is this guy in several of my classes and he sits beside me in a lot of them. He is kind of goth. Well he has been talking me and touching me in ways I don't like. Liand I tell him to stop and he won't listen. It seems to just get worse and worse. I don't think it's bad enough yet to tell on him but then this girl I was talking to said he has been doing the same thing to her and almost raped her last summer. She said never go anywhere alone with him and that I should keep away from him. He is a really sketchy not in a good way dude. I am really scared. All advice is appreciated thank you smile

If another females said that happened, keep that in mind at all times. BUT, do not completely believe her and judge him with that knowledge because it could be false. What you should do, is go to someone who can tell him to stop, instead of force him. Like a friend that might be a guy. I say a guy because of the way you described the guy that's touching you. Ask the guy to tell him to stop, or you will take further actions that will force him to stop. Let him have the choice, and if he chooses wrong you have every right to tell authorities.
tell him loudly to ******** off (yelling "STOP TOUCHING ME!" in public is a good way to go). don't be shy when it comes to that s**t. get as many bystanders involved as you can. get him in trouble. it sounds like he could use it.

also, take a self-defense course.
Petrosoap
tell him loudly to ******** off (yelling "STOP TOUCHING ME!" in public is a good way to go). don't be shy when it comes to that s**t. get as many bystanders involved as you can. get him in trouble. it sounds like he could use it.

would it be out of line if he wouldn't stop touching me so I just punch him in the face?

Devoted Pirate

XXxxElectric_RainbowXXxx
Petrosoap

would it be out of line if he wouldn't stop touching me so I just punch him in the face?
I suggest the screaming "DON'T ******** TOUCH ME!" in a public place. Also, you need to tell an adult. Period. This little s**t needs some god damn intervention.
Petrosoap

this.

Greedy Millionaire

falcon punch him in the balls
Hit him in the clavicle, it's the best spot. He won't know what hit him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff