Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long story short, I have an ex whom I left on bad terms with.
A huge, bad change happened to the both of us, and he neglected me after what had happened.
It was a really horrible time to ignore the issue, through his own reasons I had to leave him.
My emotions had been a huge dollar coaster, trying to numb everything with alcohol.
We hadn't talked since, but we work together. This was four months ago, and I've been straightening my life out.

My coworker was telling me that he had accumulated a lot more weight..
He's starting to have a hard time breathing.
My coworker thought he was having a heart attack last week.
My ex became extremely unhealthy, and he's 30 years of age.
He also had a couple trips to the ER. Things are not turning out great for this guy.

Due to what happened, and my perspective and sanity are in order. I'm not sure if I should talk to him.
Not the intentions of taking him back, but having a better work relationship.
Also that maybe it'll be less stressful that he knows I don't hate him, because he sees me everyday.

But I'm not completely sure if I want to do that.

Questionable Prophet

If you feel like it'll actually help, instead of make it worse.

You'd kind of have to go in and say, I don't want anything between us, but I want you to know that I don't hate you.
I might do it.

If you feel like it would effect your mental health negatively don't do it.
You should always be your number one priority.

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
It's ultimately up to you. However, if you do it, you should be doing it because you care for him and genuinely want him to get better, not because you'll avoid feeling guilty if anything did happen to him.
Nope. If you left on bad terms there is no need to go back into that s**t. Be civil to him if he works with you, but you dont need to get personally involved with his life. He is just a coworker now.
thanks for the feedback guys, its super helpful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces