Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
zombiez kity
HELP PLZ sweatdrop
he is emotionally abusing you. run like hell!!!!!

Bunny

HUGE RED FLAG. I automatically noticed how emotionally manipulative and abusive he's being to you, because my ex did the same. Mine cheated and whenever it was brought up or I broke up with him, he cried and threatened suicide. That is complete manipulation and abuse and unacceptable. He's a cheater and has obviously shown that he will never stop because, as you said, it seems to have gotten worse. Don't even try talking it out or staying with him. It will only get worse. Get out while you have the chance. And trust me, he won't kill himself. That's just a manipulation technique. Even if he did, he'd have no one to blame but himself. You are not in the wrong here, so don't think you are and don't let yourself stay because you think he might do something. Please get out of this relationship as SOON as you can. Good luck and you can always pm me if needed!

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He promised you that he would lie, but he broke that promise and kept lying to you behind your back.

It feels like as if he's trying to have you stay with him by threatening with self-harm / suicidal tendencies. Please don't marry him, it'll only hurt you more and more.
There was a reason why you guys broke up back then, and it only verifies until now that you guys aren't compatible.
Please, please don't marry him, you're going to be suffering if you do. Divorces are going to be WAAAAY more difficult than break ups.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Call the cops on the suicide attempts. That is a serious issue, for the both of you, since he is doing it to manipulate you.

Leave him. Marrying into this will just ensure that you will be stuck with this person for much longer than you will realize you would want to be.

Aged Girl

You want to have a baby with this guy? rolleyes

Hilarious Genius

5,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
You should call it off. I've been in your position, My ex used to look for women on craigslist, messaging girls behind my back but swearing " I wasn't actually doing anything though".

If I man loves you, he has no eyes for anyone else. And if he's pulling the "Suicide thing" break it off right away. the only reason people does that is not because they love you so much, it's because they feel guilty they got caught and they want to take the attention off that and onto how pitiful they are. That violence towards himself can only progressively get worse. He's not going to stop messaging girls, he might just get better at hiding it from you, but he most certainly will not stop. Run for the hills girl.

Hilarious Genius

5,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
quayla666
Call the cops on the suicide attempts. That is a serious issue, for the both of you, since he is doing it to manipulate you.

Leave him. Marrying into this will just ensure that you will be stuck with this person for much longer than you will realize you would want to be.

^^^^ This.

She's totally right. He's manipulating you, with dire consequences. He knows what he's doing.
zombiez kity
HELP PLZ sweatdrop

Get away from this guy while you still can.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i just skimmed the bold parts and the first paragraph, but to me he sounds like a jerk, and you deserve better. if he truly loves you he would be doing all that crap.

Precious Lover

15,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
There is a lot of red flags. He's lying and emotionally abusing you (cutting, gun, and engagement is a trap, lying, talking to girls). You're being miserable with a guy that gives a lot of s*** to the relationship. His actions say more than his deceit words. He sunk it. No guy would do that if he loves you. You are in a relations**t. Leave now and save your misery. so do not marry that guy! You deserve better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff