Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think that this is just an excuse to not go out?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hi everybody, I'm completely new to this forum (sorry about the lack of knowledge). I have a major guy issue, and I could really use some advise.

**I dated this guy last year, and I ended it after four months of dating. We we're still really good friends afterwards. But I really don't know why I broke up with him (does that make scence?). Anyway, the new school year came and I realised that I still was in love with him. Months of flirting went by, and he hadn't asked me out. So I took it into my own hands. I asked him out through a note (which may have been a bad idea). And so he called and we were talking.

**He says that he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to go out if we are going to break up, because he got really depressed last time, I may or may not be moving away this summer, so that could be something that would break us up.

**So I'm wondering if the mass public thinks that this is for real, and that he does like me, but just doesn't want to get hurt, or if this is just an excuse to not go out with me and that he just doesn't want to be mean. We're best friends so it might just be that he doesn't want to hurt me.

I'm so confused, does anyone have any advise?

xoxoThe Tallest ninja

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I suggest that you sit down with him, have a nice long talk, and find-out where you both stand. It is better than constantly wondering.
a11mightyta11est
Hi everybody, I'm completely new to this forum (sorry about the lack of knowledge). I have a major guy issue, and I could really use some advise.

**I dated this guy last year, and I ended it after four months of dating. We we're still really good friends afterwards. But I really don't know why I broke up with him (does that make scence?). Anyway, the new school year came and I realised that I still was in love with him. Months of flirting went by, and he hadn't asked me out. So I took it into my own hands. I asked him out through a note (which may have been a bad idea). And so he called and we were talking.

**He says that he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to go out if we are going to break up, because he got really depressed last time, I may or may not be moving away this summer, so that could be something that would break us up.

**So I'm wondering if the mass public thinks that this is for real, and that he does like me, but just doesn't want to get hurt, or if this is just an excuse to not go out with me and that he just doesn't want to be mean. We're best friends so it might just be that he doesn't want to hurt me.

I'm so confused, does anyone have any advise?

xoxoThe Tallest ninja

i think yu should just give up...i no it sounds hard but....move on gurl, MOVE ON!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff