Welcome to Gaia! ::

By that damn Zeurel and K a m u u, they always try to find me in towns and immediately start with their crap like calling me "Kurogay" and all that. They always get away with trolling and they are responsible for banning my account! But no matter what I do, I'm always the one getting in trouble...I'm at a loss now and there isn't anyone else I can turn to. Everyone is turning on me and I'm exhausted from working on a huge RP project that will change RPing forever, however I am searching so hard for the right girl and so far...I have no luck at all. I feel like giving up and just rid myself away from gaia for good....
You can't ignore them, like, gaia wise? What I mean is using the ignore button. Do they happen to be really persistent?
Average Mystery
You can't ignore them, like, gaia wise? What I mean is using the ignore button. Do they happen to be really persistent?
They're real persistent...even if I do ignore them they'll follow me wherever I go and pretend they didn't.
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
They're real persistent...even if I do ignore them they'll follow me wherever I go and pretend they didn't.
So you're telling me that it might be useless to use the "ignore" function that completely ignores the user from checking out your profile, or reading your post? If so, please tell me a bit more, I'm a bit baffled.
And do they not become invisible in Towns after you hit the Ignore button? Have you reported them?
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
So you're telling me that it might be useless to use the "ignore" function that completely ignores the user from checking out your profile, or reading your post? If so, please tell me a bit more, I'm a bit baffled.
They think I'm gay because I'm usually around the towns with the most crowd and seem to be often seen by myself because they say I have no GF. Zeurel loves to make me angry and keeps doing it, he's been doing to me for a long time and always gets away with trolling even if I were to ignore or whatever. Zeurel and K a m u u were responsible for getting my past accounts banned...yet they still have theirs.
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
They think I'm gay because I'm usually around the towns with the most crowd and seem to be often seen by myself because they say I have no GF. Zeurel loves to make me angry and keeps doing it, he's been doing to me for a long time and always gets away with trolling even if I were to ignore or whatever. Zeurel and K a m u u were responsible for getting my past accounts banned...yet they still have theirs.

Click their avis, find where it says "Ignore" *click* Save changes. They never bother you again.
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Okay, thanks for the details, but have you tried what I just asked of you? Like using the ignore function outside of towns?
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Okay, thanks for the details, but have you tried what I just asked of you? Like using the ignore function outside of towns?
They'll still find me either way, they even lurk the forums.
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
The ignore function prevents them from lurking your post. Have you really not heard of that function? Or do they use mules?
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
The ignore function prevents them from lurking your post. Have you really not heard of that function? Or do they use mules?
Zeurel has tons of mules...but also name changes a lot as well.
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Has he sent you private messages with malacious intent?
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Kurogane Weisshart
Average Mystery
Has he sent you private messages with malacious intent?
They were on the old account, so therefore I cannot access it to see what it had said before. But I do remember him saying that I should kill myself because nobody likes me.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

There's a report button in Towns that basically takes a cap of what's going on in the log and submits a report to a mod. Copy that number you get and PM a mod who's online about it.

I've had certain users repeatedly make new accounts to post in my thread before, and even in my profile comments - apparently if reporting them regularly doesn't work, you'll need to file a Harrassment ticket. Here's a form you can try filling up: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=7

Try it out and see if it works. List all the mules they have and they should look into it. I was PMed this form by a mod, filled it up and the user doesn't write in my threads anymore. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff