Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh okay everytime i go to a party i end up making-out some guy (most the time i don't like them) and feel like s**t after i feel like s**t now because of the people i hurt in the process i don't want to hurt anyboby no i want to change
Stop before you get the HIV.
In other words stop being a slut.
or if that becomes a proble, why stop there, mightaswell start seelnig yourself and getting money out of it in the process too, right?

so stop.
no i don't sleep with them or any thing of that sort....oh i give up..............i'm s**t
well then change. go a-wall for a week and see if you can. breaking a habit is hard take it in small steps
it's one step away hun. You always gotta start small.
so yes, yes you are.
so stop doing it and behave.

Familiar Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Easier said that done, but: STOP DOING IT!

If you know for a fact you feel bad and guilty afterwards then think about that feeling before you do anything. If you really can't trust yourself at a party, then don't go to them, or just don't stay long at them.

Do you drink or do any drugs at these parties? if you do, those things will inhibit your judgement and allow you to lower your guard and self respect so you do things you regret later. If you do drink and/or do drugs, STOP.
...keep lips to yourself...(sorry i am sad and a b***h today)

14,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
mzero
well then change. go a-wall for a week and see if you can. breaking a habit is hard take it in small steps
I agree with his statement. just try to stp and take it slow. if you don't likeit why do it? (by the way it is A.W.O.L. absent with out leave, sorry. sweatdrop )
Dominic_Deegan

If you know for a fact you feel bad and guilty afterwards then think about that feeling before you do anything. If you really can't trust yourself at a party, then don't go to them, or just don't stay long at them.

Do you drink or do any drugs at these parties? if you do, those things will inhibit your judgement and allow you to lower your guard and self respect so you do things you regret later. If you do drink and/or do drugs, STOP.
yeah i do drugs and drink but i've tryed not drinking/drugs at partys and i feel empter and worst then i feel when i lost like i don't belong anywhere i know i do i'm thankful to have supporting friens and i still feel bad then i end up feeling worst and cuting my self if i don't drink/drug..............i'm stupid
metira
Dominic_Deegan

yeah i do drugs and drink but i've tryed not drinking/drugs at partys and i feel empter and worst then i feel when i lost like i don't belong anywhere i know i do i'm thankful to have supporting friens and i still feel bad then i end up feeling worst and cuting my self if i don't drink/drug..............i'm stupid
please note that a negative self image is the main reason people start cutting or considering suicide. try to keep positive and take small steps to improve yourself. you've already identified the problem and thats a good thing
metira
no i don't sleep with them or any thing of that sort....oh i give up..............i'm s**t

You can still get HIV by making out.

Seriously.
Thats what whores do, and you obviosuly have the attributes of a soon-to-be-prositute, like the other person said, you should just start selling yourself and having sex with complete strangers.
i've stopped cutting so that better it was hard though ever time i would think about it i would go for awalk and hide my knife thanks for the advice guys
Tactics666
Thats what whores do, and you obviosuly have the attributes of a soon-to-be-prositute, like the other person said, you should just start selling yourself and having sex with complete strangers.
shut up! iuts inensitive jerks like you that make all guys look bad. if you dont want to try to help then buzz
mzero
Tactics666
shut up! iuts inensitive jerks like you that make all guys look bad. if you dont want to try to help then buzz

smile , I try my best. Thank god someone is noticing my effort!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff